What about your Mother?

Arnav's POV...

I was disappointed with Sara's behavior towards her fellow students. She's becoming more stubborn, dominant, and aggressive nowadays. I should talk to her before things get worse.

Thanks to the girl who came to me first to complain about Sara. She looks familiar and I feel some connection with her. But I couldn't get to know more about her. Still, I like the way she handles the situation. Why don't my daughter be like her? Responsible, diplomatic, and caring. The other girl is fortunate to have a friend like her. They both remind me of Naina and Isha.

Naina.. whenever I think about her, I feel guilty. I don't even know where she is to apologize.

"Excuse me, sir. All your appointments are finished. And there are no new appointments right now"

"Okay, so I'm leaving now. Notify me if there are any new appointments" I pick up my stuff and head to my house.

I entered my flat to see Sara doing her homework and Mini playing with her toys.

"Hello, Bacho" I greet them. "Papa" Mini runs to me immediately and I pick her up to tickle her. She likes it whenever I do it and starts giggling. All my stress fades away whenever I see my 5-year-old daughter Mini.

"What's my little girl doing?" I ask her while I'm settling on the couch with her on my lap. "I am building our house with the blocks right there, papa. Come with me, I will show you" she asks excitedly. "Sure, dear. But before that, I want to talk to your sister about an important thing. So, you do one thing" I pause and give her a bunch of lollipops from my pocket. "Enjoy these candies while watching cartoons" She squeals and rushes to the TV with those candies.

"Sara," I call her but she doesn't respond.

"Sara, I'm talking to you,"

"What!?" She asks irritatingly.

Why doesn't she behave as a good daughter for once?

"Is everything alright in your school life?" I ask her suspiciously.

"Why do you care about it?" She answers recklessly.

"Because I'm your father. I have to know what's happening in your life"

"I don't think so. And how can you say that when I never accept you as my father" she snaps at me.

"Okay, leave it. Think of me as your friend and share your thoughts, experiences, pain, and happiness. It's not bad to share with others, right?"

"I don't share anything with strangers" she continues doing her work.

"Just answer me one thing, Sara. Is anyone troubling you in the school?" I get to the point because I'm not much of a person who ponders over things.

She burst out laughing. "Are you kidding me? Does anyone dare to trouble me? No one can trouble me because I am the trouble" she smirks.

"So, she's right then"

"What!?"

"I don't expect this from you, Sara. I know you are rebellious but not in the way to hurt the people"

"What the hell are you saying?"

"The hell you did to your classmate" I raise my voice at her for the first time. I can't be quiet anymore. To bring her on the right path, I should be a little harsh.

"That crook. How dare she? I won't leave her"

"Just shut up, Sara. I won't forgive you if you do something insane again"