Everything Will be Alright

Third person's pov.....

The door swings as a person comes out of the pizza hut. And the two teens come into view with their laughs and giggles filling the pizza hut.

"This is so embarrassing," says the girl.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a nice smile," says the boy.

"Come on" she chuckles.

"Just being honest" he raises his hands as a surrender.

She shakes her head smiling "Um, thank you I guess" She shrugs and continues devouring the pizza. "Shit" the girl hisses as she realizes something.

"What happened?" the boy asks her confused.

"It's 7 already. I've to go" she says in a hurry.

"Yeah, wait here. I'll be back" Meanwhile, she checks her phone for any text from someone she is waiting for.

"Let's go," he comes back and says slinging his backpack.

"Wait, we have to pay the bill" she stops him.

"I paid it already"

"You're kidding"

"I'm not"

"I got you but you know...You don't need to pay my bill. I have money"

"Maybe I don't want you to spend your money"

"Oh come on. That's an old one"

"What?"

"Your pickup line"

"That's not a pickup line"

"Do you even know what is a pickup line?"

"Of course, I know"

"Seriously"

"You are underestimating me"

"No, I am not expecting that"

"Would you like to hear some?"

"My pleasure"

And the conversation goes on......

"Advik.." she calls him as they are parting their ways on the road.

"Ayesha,"

"Thanks for....you know"

"I should thank you actually"

"We'll be great friends"

"Yeah. I used to think the same....."

"Meet you tomorrow," she says goodbye to him but he feels that they could have spent more time together."Yeah" he smiles with a bit of disappointment.

She's about to go to Anara's house but on her way, she has seen Arnav and Isha rushing to their apartment hastily. It worries her. With a glimpse at her phone, she follows them inside.

In Arnav's house.......

Ayesha hesitates to go inside as she hears some arguments from outside.

"This little piece of shit hides my passport and visa and how can you not expect me to slap her"

"Are you for real, Sara? How can you be rude to your little sister? Just look at her. How she's crying? Not because you hit her. Because she is afraid that she could never be able to see you after you leave" Arnav tries to console Mini while Ishani is yelling at Sara.

"Who are you referring 'little sister' mom? I don't have any siblings. I told you many times. And yes, I'm glad that I got an opportunity not to see these people. It's a golden opportunity and I won't lose it. I will do it. Whatever it takes" Sara huffs in frustration.