The carnival night (Part II)

"Woohoo!! Come on, Ninja. Open your eyes. It's worth watching the view of the whole town" Ani screams excitedly but I shut my eyes tightly.

"I can't" I yell nervously.

"Don't worry. I'm still holding your hand and I won't let anything happen to you as promised. Now open your damn eyes and relish this moment. You are missing a lot. It's amazing, you know" he nudges me to do it.

"No, I won't open and I don't care if I miss it. I just came for you. It doesn't matter if I close my eyes" I tell him.

"So, you won't open your eyes"

"No matter how many times you ask Ani, my answer won't change"

"So, it's final"

"Haa, haa it's final"

"Okay then listen to me carefully"

"What?"

"If you don't open your eyes, I will jump from here" he threatens me.

"Don't be silly" I snap at him.

"I'm serious, Ninja. And if you get the point of what I am saying, you would dare not refuse to do so" he says but I am not in a position to process what that means.

"Will you open your eyes or should I jump? Just think what happens if I jump? I won't break promises until my death" he warns again.

"What do you me- Oh my God!! Are you planning to murder me or what?" I shout at him.

"Choice is yours, I will count three and if you won't open your eyes, I will jump," he says and starts counting. "Three," he says

"What!?" I blurt out.

"Two" Thank God, he started counting with three.

"And... One" he says but I haven't opened my eyes. He's just kidding, right?

Perhaps I'm wrong. I can feel that he's moving to the edge and that's it. I open my eyes instantly to see him standing at the edge. I immediately drag him inside "Are you out of your mind?" He chuckles and says "Relax, Ninja. It's just a prank" I scowl at him "Seriously, a prank? What if you slip away and fall from there accidentally? Don't you dare to do such punky pranks?" I warn him. "Don't worry. Do you think that I wouldn't leave your hand if it happened? I may die by breaking promises but I won't let anything bad happen to you" he says. "And do you think that I would let you die alone," I tell him looking into his eyes.

We have been watching each other faces silently thereafter not caring about the world. My hair falls on my face as the wind blows while the Ferris wheel is going up. As much as I want to take them off my face, I can't. One of my hands is holding the railing and the other one is under Ani's grasp. So, I broke our eye contact and blew the hair strands on my face. He chuckles at my attempt and I narrow my eyes at him. He stops laughing as I gesture to him to take them off my face. He nods and tucks those irritating hair strands behind my ear.

I look at him to see that he's already staring at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Huh?" He frowns.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him again.

"Me? um, nothing. Just like that-" Just then, the Ferris wheel has stopped for a while when we are at the topmost point.

"What happened? Why does it stop?" I ask him nervously.

"I don't know" he shrugs and peeks down to see what's happening.

Meanwhile, I look at the other side to see the beautiful view of our town. It's a breathtaking view of the town which I've ever seen. It looks like the small stars in the galaxy and I can't stop myself from saying "It's beautiful"