A bicycle ride

Tak tak tak....

He comes again. Now I am in no way forgiving him for his lie about Paayal. How can he lie about a person who is still alive? That's so wrong.

The knocking sound on the balcony door continues. Come on, Anara, at least allow him inside. It's too cold out there. As my humanity part urges me to allow him, I say louder enough to hear him "Come in, Ani. It's not yet locked" I close the diary and keep it on the bedside table. "I need an explanation-" I turn around to see him but I am shocked.

"Wwhhoo are you?" I asked the person in front of me stuttering. "Don't worry girl. I won't hurt you unless you scream" A man who is as tall as a tree with a scar on the right side of his forehead warns me. If I tried to hit him he would undoubtedly hurt me. What to do? I slowly try to take my phone which is on the bedside table. "Freeze!!" He hisses. I flinch a bit and ask him "What do you want?" He laughs humorlessly walking towards me and saying "You". I tremble at his answer and ask "Why?" He raises his right eyebrow and says "You think I would answer all your questions, silly girl" I calm down a bit to gain all the courage I have to hit him.

I clench my fist to hit straight on his eye and am about to hit him but he stops me in mid-air by holding my fist with his single hand and twists me by holding my hand behind me. "Ahh!! It hurts" I groan. "I already warn you girl" I glance at him to see a white handkerchief in his other hand. What does it mean? Oh no, I have to do something to escape.

I grab the diary in front of me on the table and throw it on his face in a flash but not before mentally apologising to Naina. But that small stunt of mine doesn't work on the rock-looking person. He dodges it and closes my nose with that white handkerchief. I try to scream aloud but he hardly presses it on my nose.

The chloroform is showing its effect and I slowly lose consciousness. When I am about to black out completely, the person who tries to kidnap me leaves his hold on me. I collapse on the floor with a slight consciousness. It takes me so hard to stay conscious but everything is blurred.

"Are you okay, little girl?" I hear those words at a very distance but the touch of the person who says those words make me realize that I am near to her. The same person taps my cheeks continuously. But I can't stay conscious longer. Before I lose consciousness totally, a few drops of water wake me up again and the first person I see is Daadi.

"Daadi" I hug her instantly and she hugs me back. "I..I am scared" I manage to say. "I know, dear. Don't worry. I am there na. No one can harm you now" she assures me. I see that asshole lying on the floor at a distance. That means Daadi might hit him hard.

He gets up snickering "You, an oldie can save that girl from me. How ridiculous it sounds!!" I glare at him and ask Daadi, "Why don't you break his bones already? I thought he's knocked out by your punch" Granny smiles at that and says "I just thought to teach you some moves in self-defence, darling. That's why I didn't knock him so easily" I look at her with a huge grin and say "I am eager to learn it"

He looks at us furiously and yells "Stop your nonsense. Now, no one can save you. I change my mind of not hurting you both" Granny laughs at that and instructs me to stand afar and watch her moves. I do as she says and wait for the combat to start.

"Here comes my punch oldie. Have it" he yells and attacks Granny with his hand but Granny stops his hand with one of her hands and smacks his nose with another hand. He screams and touches his nose groaning.

"Now, watch how your granny kicks, little girl" She smirks and kicks his thighs and stomach with one of her legs and deals his hands with both of her hands. But he manages to grab her leg which is hitting him continuously. He's such a fool to do it. My Granny is smarter than he thinks. Before he breaks her leg she bounces in the air and breaks his neck with her other leg. With a huge scream, he kneels and my granny takes this chance to kick his butt. He collapses on the ground and blackouts.