Chapter 4

BB and Shay walked inside of his house, grabbing their favorite tubs of ice cream and walked upstairs to BB's room. BB said to Shay, "Bitch better not take my ice cream." Shay laughed, "Bitch I got my own ice cream, I hide it in your freezer."

"How did you?" BB questioned.

"I have my ways; nobody touches my strawberry ice cream."

"Touch my carnal, Imma stab a bitch." BB said as he trips on a yellow hoodie. Shay laughed at BB as he lay on the floor, but stopped once she saw the yellow hoodie, "Um BB, is that your yellow hoodie?" BB got up from the floor holding his bucket, "No it's not. Here hold my tub."

"It can't be...you don't think it's...Brian's?" Shay held BB's tub.

"I'm putting it on," BB said as he grabs the hoodie, "Why would Brian's hoodie be at my house, I just met the guy. It's kinda big huh?" BB said examining the mysterious yellow hood. "You and Brian sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Shay sang as she danced around the room with the ice creams in her arms. BB blushes at the thought, "I-I don't think that Brian will like me like that Shay." BB inhales the scent of the hoodie when he tries to hide the blush. 'Smells like a guy and...cheesecake?"

"I saw that, stop sniffing his hoodie and get over here, its shipping time!" Shay was sitting on BB's bed with his laptop. "Okay, let's go." BB got up and held the hoodie close to him. 'I don't know why, but I feel safe in this.' BB thought to himself.

Shay's POV

I was typing in my favorite Creepypasta character, Laughing Jack, into the search box. I hit the search button and waited eagerly for the results. I took a bite of my ice cream and almost spit it out at what I saw. I hit BB multiple times to get his attention because I had ice cream in my mouth; he looked at me confused, "What Shay?" I swallowed and pointed at the screen, "Who does that look like to you, WHO DOES THAT LOOK LIKE!"

"Stop yelling, I don't- what the fuck!" BB looked closer at the screen. BB had his mouth wide open from that pictures, "I-Is that BRIAN!?" He yelled, "Could he be Hoodie?"

"Oh my glob BB, do you know what this MEANS!! We're in love with CREEPYPASTAS!" Shay shouted.

"Well I kinda do like Hoodie, b-but if this is his hoodie then how did it get in here?" BB looked at the Shay then back at the hood.

"Well I always get a stalker- *ring ring* wait a second." I answered my cell phone and sighed after hanging up, "I gotta go, my mom found out I got suspended."

"Have fun dealing with that devil." BB smirked. I laughed, "You got that right, I might not be able to come over tomorrow so don't wait up, bye bye!" I walked out of the room and out of the house.

"Bye." BB said to Shay. I was walking down the street, I felt like I was being watched. I would turn around every now and then to see if anyone was there. I turned around and saw Jack behind me, "Jack don't do that!" Don't scare me!"

"Sorry Shay; didn't mean to scare you like that." He said rubbing the back of his head. "What are you doing out here? Isn't school still in?" I started walking, Jack started following."Actually the principal just called school out." "I mean he is your dad so...but shouldn't you be going home with the others?""They're annoying so no." I stopped a couple feet away from my house. I stopped a coupe feet away from my house, "You should go before my mom gives you one hundred and one questions. It was nice seeing you, bye Jack." "Nice seeing you too cya later at school." He Hugged and handed me a piece Coffee Candy. I smiled and walked into my house.