Chapter 7

*Time skip to Friday (even though I don't know what day it is!)

Shay's POV

I met BB at the front of the school, "Hey BB, Mimic, and DD."

"Hey, sup, yellow." They said to me. "You want to have a sleepover with the new kids tonight?" They asked me.

"Why the-why did you call me yellow and yes sleepover." I was still confused with the 'yellow' part.

"Yellow is my hello," DD said to Shay while he's humming to himself. "Shit, what are the new guys going to think of us Shay?" DD and Mimic said, "Huh two voices at once, how did we manage that?" BB asked his counterparts.

"Shut the fuck up DD, let's go to Mr. Slender and ask him for the sleepover." Shay headed towards his office, but was stopped by the newbies, "Then don't speak stupids. Hey Jack!" I skipped over to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and hugged me back, "Hey Shay baby!"

DD: Hey how come you're not scolding Mimic, he was part of it.

Mimic: At least I DIDN'T START IT DD.
BB: OH, MY, GOD, YOU TWO SHUT THE HECK UP; YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF US ALL!" BB yelled at Mimic and DD, "Sorry." They said. BB sighed, "This is going to be a long day. Shay let's just hurry up, they're annoying me already." BB followed behind me to Mr. Slender's office. "Oh hi Jack, I didn't get much sleep last night." BB said rubbing his eyes. He leaned down to BB's face, "I can tell..."

"BB let's go!" Shay yelled at the principal's door.

"Alright calm your tits Shaydoll." BB said or well Mimic said to Shay.

"Shut the CRAP up Mimic; get your buts in there." I yelled pointing into the office.

"Who's Mimic?" Jack asked. "Way to go Shay, you blew our cover," DD said to Shay, "and as for you Mimic, what did BB say?

Mimic: We are not allowed to come out at all. Says the hypocrite DD you're out now." Mimic said to DD. 'Shay help' BB mouthed.

"Everyone stop asking questions about BB and me understand! I am going into this office and when I come out, I want every newbie out of this hallway." I walked into the office and sat in front of Mr. Slender's desk, "Mr. Slender, I have a proposition; we take your kids for a sleepover and you and your wife go on a date.

*After a few minutes*

I walk out of the office, while BB walks to me, "You tell Mr. Slender that we can take his kids for the weekend right Shay?" he asked me. I smiled, "Yep, we have to take care of the youngest named Sally."

"Shay don't go crazy when they're there okay? Sally, does she have any allergies that we should be concerned about?"

"As long as she doesn't touch my cheesecakes we're good."

Third POV

Shay and BB walked into Mrs. Diane's class, but stopped at her desk, "Hello Mrs. Diane," Shay leaned on her desk, "I need to make a phone call that's quite important, may I..."

"Just go Shay." Mrs. Diane said working on her computer. Shay walked into the hall and came back in a few minutes later. She grabbed a post-it note from Mrs. Diane's desk writing on it and handing it back to Mrs. Diane, "Mr. Slender will have reservations under his name for you both." Shay walked off like a boss to her seat. "Nice one Shay." BB said to Shay.

"So I was doing some research the other day about your demons," Shay pulled out a giant book that was a bit dusty, "I found some pretty interesting things."

"Like what?" BB said.

"Mimic and DD are two different demons who possess the same body and fight for who get the body. By the way, DD is a girl." Shay looked at BB.

"That makes more sense now. Whenever DD is around, it's different." BB said rubbing his head.

"Well dat my hoe, she fighting." Shay said shutting the giant book.

"Shayren language!" Mrs. Diane said.

"Don't use my name!" Shay yelled.

"Ooooo Shay got called out." BB snickered.

"You care about me being called out and not my real name." Shay looked at BB like he was stupid.

"We care about both." The three stupids said.

"Bronson and Shayren! If you speak one more time you're going to the office." Mrs. Diane yelled.

"Yes miss boss man." BB said. Class was quiet as everyone was excited to leave the class and school. The bell rang as everyone went to chemistry, Mrs. Nina's class.

"Shayren and Bronson I need to talk to you two so stay behind, we need to talk." Mrs. Diane said to us, "Kids go to your next class."

"Mrs. Diane for the last time, call me Shay." Say said walking back to the class with BB.

"What did we do this time?" BB said in a worried tone.

"I don't know and I really don't care." Shay said leaning on the wall.

"So what's up?" BB asked the teacher. She waited before speaking, "I can help you with those demons if you want and Shay, hide your fangs." Shay pulled out her phone and saw her fangs, "Crap, I don't-I'll fix it."

"HOW-HOW DO YOU KNOW!" BB and Shay yelled.

"Do you guys not pay attention to what you two do when you're in public?"

"Is it that obvious? Do I look like I show them off that easily? Well it looks like Shay is cosplaying a vampire." BB said out loud.

"Where's she go?" Mrs. Diane had a smarty tone in her voice.

"When someone points this stuff out when we are turning she heads to the roof for some food, me, and I teleport to the closest mirror and hide there."

"BB...go get her." Mrs. Diane walked back into her classroom.

*Time skip to the roof

BB opened the roof door and saw thousands of dead birds. "Oh sugar honey ice tea. Shay come on the teacher can help us." Shay whispered to low for BB to hear, "I know, I know, at least we have each other still," BB walked up to her and picked her up, come on now don't make me spin you." BB joked. Shay jumped out of BB's arms, "I didn't do this!"

"I see we need to hurry now! Shay to the Principal's office, hopefully I don't have to say that again." They were running down the hallway when, "BB...stop..." Shay was holding her head.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Shay gripped her head harder, "The voices are getting louder!" Shay started to growl as her eyes changed. BB yelled out to Mrs. Diane. "Help is coming." Shay screamed out and attacked the first person se saw, biting their neck. "Oh shit!" BB ran and tackled Shay off the student and stuck his arm in her mouth. "Well Alex is dead." BB looked at the body, don't touch it; it's food. Shay's teeth sunk into BB's arm as she stopped squirming and drank from him. "Just keep going, we have enough blood to go around." They said in unison. Mr. Slender and Mrs. Diane arrive as Shay looked into BB's eyes, hers turning a light blue, meaning she's calm.

"You good Shay?" BB asked. Shay unleashed her fangs from BB's arm and nodded, "Yeah I'm good." BB nodded and looked at the two teachers, "We will explain everything, but we need the body. I'll get hungry later." He said to them. Mr. Slender grabbed the body ad vanishing almost instantly as Mrs. Diane helped Shay with the blood all over her face. "Well there goes my food," BB said. "We don't have much time what do we do now?" BB asked Shay and Mrs. Diane.

I need to get home and talk to my mom, I know who killed all those birds and made me go crazy." Shay said.

"Okay, just prepare for when I go bat shit crazy. As long as there are no mirrors around us, we are good." BB said. Shay ran off while saying, "You should be the one preparing." She was out of sight from Mrs. Diane and BB. Mr. Slender appears. 'Yeah I know, but with Mimic and DD...they are always two steps ahead of me.' BB thought to himself and headed to lunch.