Hypocrites

Thursday, October 7th, 10:50 p.m

I feel a certain way towards one of my friends.

Its a running joke that her and another girl wanna be like me, the other girl openly acknowledges that she does and honestly I have no problem with it.

Its just Bri that's the problem.

I changed my @ on Insta for the first time in months to @possibly_ny, not even 15 minutes later she changes hers to @isthtnyy like huh...?

I have no problem with her going by Ny, I don't own the name or anything and I go by 3-4 different names.

The problem is when you start taking pictures like me, doing shit like me, acting like me, saying shit that only I was saying...

Then basically try to tell me what I'm doing is wrong.

Mar was screenshotting her close friends story and sending it to niggas, literally he's done shit that should make her be like "yeah nigga ion fuck with you" but she still does.

She gets on my ass because I haven't broken up with him, like she knows the conversations we've had after every problem and situation.

Literally I've changed him for the fucking better and niggas won't even acknowledge that.

I don't understand why she's telling me I'm wasting my time with him when she's doing basically the exact same shit everytime she speaks to him.

I hate that that's just okay. I hate how people get to do shit like this and its all good.

Like fuck. And maybe its my fault for not saying anything, maybe me "not being messy" is what's dragging this shit along.

Imma say something tomorrow, I let this shit hang over too long and lowkey that username shit was the stick that broke the camel's back

~J