I take it back everything was lowkey justified

Thursday April 14th 2022, 5:00 p.m

This is a rant btw 🙂

Igh so basicallyyyyy I take most if what I said back. Because at the end of the day we had situations like this before, so you should basically know what is okay to say and do and what isn't. So on sum scale no I'm not sorry for what I said and did.

Then I start acting different because you don't deserve the old me back yet 😭 work for that shit or matter a fact just b fucking single since Single Mar is fucking better.

Which is ANOTHER thing. I don't understand how girls want him, especially after all the shit I went through with him???? You want a mf that's gonna cheat at LEAST 3 times, he's gonna say shit because he has an "image" to uphold.

He LITERALLY told one of his homies he was fucking with my SISTERS, COUSINS AND MOTHER. All because we broke up because HE was on bullshit and his homie was "disappointed" because we got back together.

MY SISTERS ARE FUCKING 7, 4 AND 1. MY COUSINS HAVENT SPOKEN TO HIM A DAY IN THEIR LIVES AND MY MOM DOESN'T KNOW HE EXIST 😭

Big ass lies and for what? To make me look fucking stupid ?

Swear I can't bro 😭 I really b at my wits end with this nigga all because he doesnt know shit about boundaries, and doesn't tell me important shit to "protect me".

Your literally hurting me by protecting me.

I try not to bitch about shit and i keep it to myself but he just said we should take ANOTHER break so yayyy

I'm js so out of it bruh. Like I'm so fucking gone.