My complexes (and the issues with having them)

I've said for a while I have a savior complex. My mom says I have a Napoleon Complex and I've noticed I may have a guilt complex.

Savior Complex:
Also known as white knight syndrome, savior complex occurs when individuals feel good about themselves only when helping someone, believe their job or purpose is to help those around them, and sacrifice their own interests and well-being in the effort to aid another.

Guilt Complex

A person that always blames things that go wrong on themselves.

This person is naturally self-critical in the first place, but they will accept blame, even if it is not due, for any given situation or circumstance. They are unable to be unbiased when it comes to judging themselves and will always err on the side that they have made a mistake.

Excuse the fact the font got bigger its a copy and paste 😭

Anddddd Napoleon Complex
a domineering or aggressive attitude perceived as a form of overcompensation for being physically small or short —not used technically

😐lowkey mad at my mom for that one.

Niggas can't b 5'1 in peace.

But the savior complex, I'm mildly over, i still do it with certain friends, like Launa and Vae, and with Mar. But other than that its not as bad as it used to be.

Guilt Complex, i think thats what i was dealing with last night. Taking blame for how i felt and what I was being told, on top of the fact that all the other situations i had with him, i took a lot of blame in those too.

Feeling like the reason he did those things were because I wasn't a good enough girlfriend.

Even though he's said multiple times thats its his fault.

Besides the point,

I feel as if the more I work on myself, these complexes will go away.

I dont have a fucking Napoleon complex I js naturally get aggressive sometimes I'm human 💀

I love you. Your loved

-J