You Are No Better Than Anyone

June 15th 2022, 2:20 p.m

I believe that no one is better than anyone. I believe that no one has the right to dish out "karma" or whatever else you'd like to call it, simply because you, and no better than anyone.

How can you consider yourself a better person than someone to the point of you get to decide a punishment?

You, yourself are not a god. You can't put yourself into a position of a judge and make judgment on someone. Simply because that's not your place.

Maybe I think this way because I believe in a Creator/Higher Power. I believe that He is the only one who can dish out karma and punishments.

"He without sin shall cast the first stone."

I keep that quote in my head because with the people I hang out with, some of them tend to try to put themselves in a position of power and decide what someone deserves to have happen.

I find that I have to reiterate it sometimes even to myself. That I can't choose what someone deserves. That isn't my place.

Even if you don't believe in a Higher Power/Creator/"God" it still isn't your place. If you truly believe in karma as much as you say then let it happen naturally. You creating karma isn't truly karma.

The principle of karma is more of cause and effect, and apart of natural law. Karma happens naturally, you are unable to create someone else's karma. It will happen naturally. You creating karma isn't truly karma, it's manmade instead of naturally occurring.

-J