ain't no damn way 😐

January 21st 2022, 9:47 a.m

Ugh.

I hate people, I hate fuckin boys. Actually I hate girls too.

Imagine dming my boyfriend and instigating, taking screenshots out of context and sending it to people. All because you like me.

WHAT EVEN IS THERE TO LIKE ?????

My fuckin head hurts. Biology sucks fucking ass bro like whoever came up with this shit needs to go to the deepest parts of hell.

...I wish he could call me while he was at school. I miss him. Especially since I'm so damn annoyed, usually talking to him helps.

Like I don't understand who fucks with someone's relationship ????

If your aware someone is in a relationship then respect that 😭 your not that damn desperate, and if you are then your not ready for a fuckin relationship. The amount of things Mar has told me girls from his school have said/done to him bro😭 a young nigga b ready to js give up frl.

Either you respect people's relationships or your a homewreaker/wannabe homewreaker. How tf you dont want someone talking to your boyfriend but will literally take pictures of mine? 💀

So, for ANYONE who reads my shit and goes to school with him, especially girls.

Remember that he's mines. He's my husband. I own every single inch of him from head to fuckin toe. Also that he tells me everything so don't think I won't find out and send someone to your house 🐥.

Ight I'm done.

Niggas are weird and apparently I can't have male friends cs they always eventually start moving funny.

~J