1- I lob u yoonie hyungie

Childhood

Yoongi p.o.v

"Y/N hold up you're gonna fall and hurt yourself!"
Giggles filled the air as soon as I ended my words. The black haired toddler kept on running and seriously my legs are about to give up one me! How the hell is she so energetic like this?

She turned around while still running and her lips formed a beautiful smile once she saw me, my heart beat way too fast but that must be because I've been running for more than half an hour aftet a hyper 8 years old toddler. Ahh for God's sake!

My eyes widened in horror when I noticed her running toward a small pool, the idiot can't see it cause she is still stupidily looking at me and smiling.
"Y/n the pool!"

She looked confused then turned around again looking ahead, I heard her gasping then she stopped but her sudden stop made her slip and she fell in the pool!

I ran faster than ever to get her, a terrified scream piercing through the air and I felt myself snapping, I don't know when I reached the pool ot know I got her out, all I know now is that she is safe in my arms shaking with fear and cold dripping water.

Instinctively my scent started to engulf us in attempt to calm her down aftet 5 more minutes of her shaking and me rubbing her back and kissing her forehead and hair she finally calmed down.

She looked up to me with glossy eyes and adorable pink nose and flushed cheeks, I stared at those dark doe eyes and Smiled,
"I told you to slow down hun you didn't listen so you deserve this",
She pouted and huffed looking away but put her small chubby hands over mine that's on her waist.

I let go of her and she whimpered, I don't know why but I felt happy and satisfied that she needs me next to her like this, honestly I wasn't going anywhere, I bent down and picked her up by her waist, She wrapped her small legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"We need to change your clothes paboo"
"I not pabo!" She whined adorably to my neck,
"If you aren't a pabo then tell me how did you get wet?" I smirked looking at his wet hair. She huffed again and ignored my question snuggling to my neck as she closed her eyes.

I tried to concentrate on my scent trying my best to increase it for her, she told me how much she likes my apple and cinnamon sent, I heard her snoring softly and smiled, my arms wrapped around her tight hugging her to my chest to warm her up.

My mind started to wonder around pointless things, like how I become 10 years old only 2 months ago, how I presented as an Alpha 1 montg ago, how my father was so proud of me for being an Alpha as if I saved the whole pack's life or something, how I was supposed to be the next head Alpha once I'm 18 years old and lead the whole pack.

Then the beautiful baby in my arms, our families were friends for ages even though we are from different packs, my pack "Dagust"
And her pack "Masul" have been on good terms for more than 100 years now and crossing the borders between the 2 packs wasn't under strict laws like the other packs.

I have know Y/N ever since the day she was born. I was only 2 years old sleepy toddler back then, when her mum Mrs. Park showed her to me for the first time I was caught in a trance, a stange voice started talking to me if it was inside my head and back then I thought it was the baby wrapped in the soft yellow blanket, yeah I was a little boy and stupid, later on as I grow up I discovered that, that voice was suga, my Wolf.

Did I mention that I'm a true blood Alpha? Yeah my mom and dad are both Alphas to bond but here I'm right? I'm the only true blood alpha in our pack, I know there is another pure blood alpha at the "Masul" pack but I never met him before, hope one day I will.

We reached my house and saw my mom waiting for us with mrs. Park chatting like they always do, I bent my head slightly out of respect and they smiled at us, I felt my cheeks heating up a little at how my mom was smirking while looking at my hands on
Y/N's butt, come on how am I supposed to hold her without her slipping out of my arms?!

I hurried upstairs to my room and opened it with a huff closing the door with my foot, I placed Y/N on the floor and hurried to my wardrobe, I got her a pastle blue sweatshirt and her adorable white shorts, I keep some of her clothes in my wardrobe for situations like this, this little devil can get missy sometimes.

I smile in satisfaction when I smell the sweatshirt and shorts and my scent is drowning them, I don't know why but I like to put my scent on her any possible way, suga always says that this way she will stay my friend and no one will take her from me, although a small part of me loving her smelling like me but I don't Think much about it.

I grab a towel and head back to my friend, the dummy is still asleep and she looks adorable as ever, I waked her up and gave the clothes to her to change. I dry myself quickly and put on a grey shirt and black sweatpants, when I came out from bathroom I sawed her sleeping adorably on my bed, I turned off the lights and get in bed beside her, I take her to my arms and spoon her, my arm is under her head and my other arm wrapped around her small waist, I pull her closer pressing her body to mine to warm her up.

Another secret we shared was that Y/N loved to suvking on her thumb while sleeping, I love her adorable pout when I take her thumb out of her mouth, I chuckle lowly as he pouts and try to put her finger in her mouth again and I stop her, I don't know why I did this but I pecked her pout.

I froze when I realized what I did, Y/N was still asleep but her pout got smaller, all of a sudden she began to move her head forward, I moved my head backwards when our noses touched but she kept on moving her head towards mine whinning, I decided to stay still and see what would she do.

What I never expected was for her lips to latch to my lower lip, she started sucking on my bottom lip softly and slowly the same way she does to her tumb, I let her be and hold her tighter, she sighned in content and kept doing her thing while my mind raced with thoughts, is that considered a kiss?? It can't be right? She is sleeping and she doesn't know what she is doing, but what I know is that the moment her lips touched mine I was certain that my feelings for her aren't a friends love.

She kept on sucking and somehow that made me sleepy too, I closed my eyes and started slipping to dreamland, the last thing I remeber was a voice whispering over my lips "I lob you yoonie hyungie" I must have fallen asleep because I could have sworn that was her voice..

Y/N's voice.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Heyyy how are you all? Is your exam is also coming?

Cause mine exams are starting from monday and I am not even studying plz save me god

Cause mine exams are starting from monday and I am not even studying plz save me god..🥲

Ohkay enough of my drama.
I hope you like this chapter and plz vote and comment it gives me happiness😁

Swagyswagy loves you~💜