15- History repeated

(A/n: OMG FUCKING 100+ VIEWSS Thank you verymuchh😆 saranghae😘)

The wolf ran as fast as the wind, small branches breaking under his paws, pants emitting from his mouth as well as pants of the other two wolves that ran by his side, the distance between them and their target was getting shorter time.

With one last jump he caught up with the target, stumbling to the ground with him till he pinned him to it, his two fellows soon catching up to him.

The target was an Alpha that dared to enter the Masul grounds when the pack was at the Dagust pack celebration, his scent was still lingering between the pack's houses so it was easy to trace him and hunt him down.

The intruder Alpha growled at the wolf pinning him trying to sound scaring when in all honesty his scent was spiking up with terror, he would have seen the Alpha pinning him smirking at him if they weren't in their wolf forms.

One of the two fellow wolves hurried toward the intruder and hit him couple of times on his head till he blacked out, they carried him to the pack, they were welcomed with the head Alpha Kim Namjoon who smiled proudly at the Alpha,
"Good job Guk", he said with a smile, the Alpha nodded and headed off toward his cabin where his mate was waiting impatiently for his safe return.

Namjoon nodded to the other two wolves and they understood, they carried the unconscious Alpha to a cell under the pack's grounds and tied him to the small bed, yes the pack was small but not weak, they were ready for any intruders like this.

The two wolves left after that and Namjoon headed to his office waiting for the intruder to gain conscious again to make him answer his questions, he really wanted him to cooperate and answer the questions obediently, otherwise he won't like how Namjoon would get these answers out of his mouth, Namjoon wasn't a violent person, but for his pack's safety he is ready to spill blood.

After 2 hours he was told that the Alpha was now awake, he headed to the packs' cells and stood infront of the Alpha who was still tied up, he looked at him with cold eyes that sent chills down the intruder's body.

"Name, age, pack's name"
The intruder stared at him

confused then his stare turned from confusion to anger and nervousness, he turned his head away and kept his mouth shut.

Namjoon sighed mentally, why are they all dump like this, he nodded at Xiumin the Beta that was guarding the cells ordering him to open the metal door of the cell infront of him, Xiumin opened the doors and Namjoon stepped inside, his scent spiked up in authority and the other Alpha's head bowed out of his consent, no wolf can suppress submission to a true blood Alpha.

Namjoon crawled down to his eye level and his eyes shined in ruby red color, he stared to the other's eyes and soul,

"Name, age and pack's name!!" The Alpha trembled violently at the true blood Alpha voice, it sounded like flames and waves were roaring inside his head.

"Ku-kundae, 20, I don't have a Pack",
Namjoon stared at him for another second, he noticed his eyes shifted to the right side, He was lying.

Namjoon grabbed his hair tugging at it harshly, the Alpha yelped in pain and surprise,
"Don't fuckin' lie to me, what is your pack name!!!"
The intruder's eyes watered and Namjoon wanted to stop but he can't, Demon's protective side was taking over Namjoon's rational thinking, the wolf felt a strong feeling of threat toward the Alpha infront of him but he couldn't pinpoint where the threat was and this was worrying so wolf so much.