38 - Please My Love

Y/n p.o.v

My head was spinning and my whole body was on fire, it felt like millions and millions of pins pricking my skin, I panted so hard and whined feeling my body burning.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was still in Yoongi's bedroom, looks like my heat already started, I was topless and I saw two pale-toned arms wrapped around my waist, looking upward I saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully while hugging me.

I took off the piece of cloth he put on me to calm my body down, I turned around in his embrace to face him, his arms tightened around me and he hummed softly.

I felt a huge rush of pain striking my body and I hissed in pain, my mind was foggy and all I could think about was the painful urge to be touched, My mind was drifting between conscious and unconscious, I knew what I needed, and what I want, but my rational mind trying to control my body eagerness to be touched.

I stared at Yoongi with hooded eyes and kissed his parted lips feeling fire spreading through my body, Just a little grinding won't hurt, I started grinding myself on him and he was still asleep, not surprised honestly that boy can sleep through an earthquake.

He started groaning and the sound was so alluring making me moan, I blushed furiously when I felt my slick oozing out of me staining my panty, his bulge was growing with every grind and oh my fuck he is so huge it sent shivers down my spine.

I started moving my butt on his bulge and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I took his veiny hand and put it on my lower part rubbing it slowly, my hips started stuttering as I neared my climax, I need more !!!

I looked at him and he was still asleep, my body was in so much pain and I felt stupid, ignoring my rational thinking and surrendering to the pain and need, I made my decision.

Fuck it.

I took off my pantie and put his hand on my clitoris and rubbed it on it, tears prickled at my eyes feeling his touch.

My breath was caught in my throat when I was flipped landing on my back, looking up I saw a red-eyed Yoongi staring at me, "you are testing my patience here y/n", he whispered
seductively, I whined in response and he chuckled eyes going back to brown.

"Yo-yoongi!! Please! Make it stop!", I pleaded for the pain to stop, my mind was slowly getting completely fogged with the need to stop the pain, he sighed and pulled the blanket putting it over my lower half he sat up straddling my hips, he gazed at me in the eyes while his fingertips traced patterns on the blanket right over my lower part.

"You don't want this y/n, I'm protecting you baby so please help me here",

I shook my head, I'm not in the delusions of heat, I know what I'm asking for but he still looked at me worried,

"I'm fully awake and conscious Yoongi hyung, please just...just do something! Anything!!".

"I can't....that's something to discuss out of heat y/n, end of discussion!".

I felt my throat closing, and I couldn't breathe, I knew he was protecting me and didn't want to do something that might make me regret it later, I knew he was the most respectful and understanding mate any Omega could ever dream of having, But I can't help but feel pathetic...

I'm laying under him completely naked, slick oozing out of me, my pheromones can practically choke anyone within eight meters range, begging him to touch me yet... Yet he still resists... He still refuses...

How can he resist all of this?

Tears of pain both physical and emotional start pouring out of my eyes, I made him resist and control himself so much, I'm making him think I may regret having anything with him, I can see both love and pain in his eyes, I'm causing all of this...

"Yoongi..please..",

I say choking slightly when another shot of pain strikes me, he shakes his head and starts kissing me to distract me, he was pinning my wrists over my head, I didn't kiss back and move my head away then looked back at him,

"Yoongi, please l-listen to me, I w-want you... Yo-Yoongi please!".

I saw him closing his eyes and restraining himself, the veins on his neck were pulsing and his cinnamon scent was spiking, his hard one was pressing against my lower part and it was so hard I felt so guilty for him.

Increasing my scent even more and rocking my hips upward we both moaned at the friction, I flashed my blue eyes to his glaring red ones, biting my lower lip softly as I stared directly at his eyes, his eyes were flashing both red and brown as he tried to resist,

"Please Yoonie",

I bent arching my body blessing my flexibility to reach his neck, I bit his neck right over his scent gland, I bit it so hard but not hard enough to mark him, his grip on my wrists tightened as he grunted, I kept on biting for few seconds before releasing his neck and licking the red spot, I licked his ear and whispered.

"Please my love".

And that's all it took for Yoongi to snap...

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Sorry for the super late updates, babiess... I'll try to keep you posted every day from now on. Been pretty swamped with stuff, you know how it is.
Thanks for being patient with me!

And

.
.
.
Pleasee bare with me 💗

Swagyswagy loves you~