7- White Omega

Thursday was always a free day
for the whole pack, almost like a
mini celebration among the pack
members, the members would
gather around the fire sitting,
singing, playing and chatting aboutwhat happened through the whole week.

Just like how Thursdays were
assigned to celebration and
gathering, Fridays were to wonder the woods and train the wolves, the Omegas and the children would shift to their wolf form and wonder around in the woods inside the pack's grounds, Alphas are assigned to protect them and accompany them, Betas were to remain in the pack grounds to protect it and the elderly people who couldn't join.

One Friday night, the pack shiftedand went inside the forest as usual, everyone was having fun, the full moon and the beautiful breeze of Autumn were soothing and freshening the werewolves.

Couples went walking and
snuggling with each other loving
the way they purr with happiness, children played hide and seek and ran around full of energy as always, Alphas showed
their glory and strength and how they loved looking after everyone.
It was a beautiful peacful night.

Yoongi's p.o.v:

"Watch over these chidrens they seem over energetic tonight", I said through mindlink to Chanyeol, the bond between us as a pack members allows us to communicate with each other in our wolf form.

Chanyeol nodded and went to the children playing with them, I can imagine him being a father, he would be an amazing one.

Watching these toddlers playing
and running reminded me of
someone I hadn't seen for 12 years, someone I used to play with just like this, take care of her and baby her, My baby.

All these years and still no sign
of y/n or any other member
of the Masul pack, all the other
packs were sure by now that no
one survived the fire, I kept on
searching for y/n for more than
10 years now, fighting the awful
thoughts of her not being alive.

But looks like I really need to get
this through my head, my baby
is gone, either to heavens or in
a secret hideout, I haven't even
found my mate till now, Hoseok
keeps on telling me that once I
found my mate the pain of losing
Y/n would fade away, I honestly
don't believe this, I would never
forget my y/n, no one can
replace my baby, my childhoodfriend, my innocent first crush.

My thoughts were interrupted when a faint scent crept to my nose, my mind clouded as the beautiful scent engulfed my senses, my paws began moving on their own toward the source of the scent, I never smelled this scent before, that's not a wolf from my pack, what is a wolf doing on the Dagust grounds without a permission at almost midnight? This smells like an Omega, I never felt attracted toward an Omega like this ever before, Coconut and Vanilla.

I picked up my pace eager to see the Omega, I found my self getting closer to the lake, as I walked closer I could faintly smell another scent, another Omega, something like strawberry, I couldn't pick up the scent exactly, the Coconut scent was all I could smell and focus on.

I reached the lake and hid behind a huge bush, I peeked through the
leaves and that's when I saw it,

A beautiful white wolf, standing by the lake drinking softly, her white fur shined under the moonlight, her eyes closed as she drank carefully not to wet her fur

I found myself staring at her in
awe and amazement, I was caught in a trance I never fell to before, something about this Omega's strong scent made weak in the knees, Suga was on verge of taking over and howling loudly in my head.

The Omega's small ears flickered to the right side, I glanced and saw another Omega, I think this might be the one with the strawberry scent,

The beige Omega walked towardthe white one and licked her earsstopping her from drinking thewater to get her attention, thebeautiful Omega opened it's eyesrevealing light blue crystal likeeyes, she looked to her friend andtilted her head adorably,...

the white one and licked her ears
stopping her from drinking the
water to get her attention, the
beautiful Omega opened it's eyes
revealing light blue crystal like
eyes, she looked to her friend and
tilted her head adorably, I would
have cooed at her if I wasn't
hiding.

They kept on staring to each other, most likely talking through their shared mindlink, the white Omega took a few steps back and started frankly looking around her, the beige one doing the same, the beige one must have caught my scent and warned his friend, looks like I can't hide anymore huh?

I took a step out of the bush standing at enough space as to not scare them, their heads snapped toward me as they took few steps back getting closer to each other for comfort.

The beige one took a step infront of the white one protecting her from me, I sit down as to show them I don't mean any harm and I won't attack them, they both stare at me and when I make a direct eye contact with the white on I can feel sparks running through my body, I heard her whimper softly, Wait did she feel the same?

The beige one started backing
away pushing the white Omega
back as well, I stode up to stop
them cause I still need to know
why did they cross the Pack's
grounds and who are they, do they have a pack?

All of a sudden both of them took off running, I ran after them and my Alpha strength made me catch up with them easily, I jumped infront of them blocking their way, they both stopped panting and backed away from me, the beautiful Omega whimpered again and looked at me in fear, my heart shattered at this look, I don't know why but I really want this Omega to feel safe and happy.

I decided to lay flat on the ground and waved my tail playfully at them, the both stared at me as if I'm crazy or something, suddenly the beautiful white Omega walked toward me, the beige one nudged her in her leg stopping her but she didn't stop, as she walked closer and closer her scent was increasing way too much.

I sat up and stopped my tail laying it beside me, the Omega stode right infront of me, she was half my size and looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes, she bent up toward my neck and sniffed, I felt her hot nose touching my fur and my scent mixed with her for a split of second, she looked back at me with wide eyes like she surprised of something, we stared at each other and I swear I saw her eyes twinkling with tears, my heart broke at the sight.

Hesitantly, I bent down toward her neck and sniffed increasing my scent to comfort her, I took big breath of her coconut scent engraving it to my mind, she whimpered again when our scents mixed for a second, I looked at her and she touched our noses together, the simple touch meant so much meanings, love, care, safe, want, kiss....longing and missing someone.

My heart was beating too fast, she
backed away and looked at her
friend who stode silent all this time watching us, she looked back at me and walked away to the trees with her friend, I was caught in trance and couldn't move my legs to chase her, by the time I was back to my senses she was gone, I walked in the same direction and could see that my pack's grounds ends here, But what is this place? I have never
been here before, is this a pack
territory? Who are they and why
did they never interact with us?

I will find out the answers to all of
this, I will find this beautiful White omega again...

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Hey!!! I hope you like this chapter.
I think you already know who these omegas are 👀🤭

Swagyswagy loves you~💜