30 - coward

Just like it was too much for Yoongi to control, it was also too much for y/n to control.

The difference is, Yoongi couldn't control his wolf, y/n couldn't control her sobs...

The Omega was still in dread for her burnt home, she was still embarrassed about them showering together, she was embarrassed and panicking for slipping the mate thing a few minutes ago, her heat was approaching and she didn't take her medicine for it yet, the heat was pressing on the Omega's feelings making all of these things more and more unbearable than it should be.

So she sobbed...

Fat tears gathered in her brown orbs as she stared at Suga's bright red eyes, those eyes should be her home, her happiness, her safety and resort of sanity for her,
They used to be all of this, But now all she can see is a werewolf hovering over her licking her neck preparing to mark her without even asking for her consent.

Normally, y/n would have been over cloud nine with joy and love for being marked by her childhood crush and current mate, But yet again...her heat was bitching with her...

She closed her eyes and let out a chocked sob whispering a little "stop",

Everything stopped, the Alpha froze over her as y/n's body shivered, raising her head to look at her mate, the Omega was biting her lower lip so hard to prevent her sobs, eyes closed as tears fell on her round rosy cheeks.

Yoongi was cursing at his wolf and practically having an internal fight with him to take over, Suga was more than insistent on not going just yet.

Not with his mate almost having a panic attack infront of her.

Yes, Suga was a wolf and normally he is more comfortable and understanding with ella for being a wolf as well,

But y/n was her mate and the girl had his heart as well just like ella, he saw y/n as the vulnerable hopeless innocent side of ella that he adores and needs to protect.

Suga got off the girl pulling her,
y/n let out a startled sob feeling herself being pulled up, she was laid on the wolf's strong chest as he rubbed her back and increased his scent for her,

Just like their childhood, y/n bathed in the scent and the nostalgic feeling, her sobs exploded in his chest feeling happy, relieved and loved.

Suga didn't talk, he just kept on rubbing his mate's back soothingly, eventually the sobs turned into sniffles, y/n raised her head cautiously to look at her mate expecting to see the pair of brown orbs of Yoongi who she thought was now calming her down.

Seeing two ruby red eyes staring at her shocked her, she stared at those strong eyes that both calmed her for years and frightened her for the first time, the sadness and regret were clear in every beautiful line around those pupils.

Y/n snapped out of her dramatic heat drived state and stared worriedly at her mate, she can sense ella trying to take over to calm down Suga but she refused, just like how Suga was brave and loving enough to calm y/n, y/n would also be brave and show Suga just how much she loves him too.

Seeing regretful tears gather in Sugas' eyes, she couldn't stay quiet any more, bending down pecking her mate's nose, cheeks, eyes, forehead and chin, increasing her coconut scent the Alpha loves, the wolf froze staring at y/n's silky locks that tickled his face, y/n locked eyes with her mate wolf giving her an apologetic look.

"I'm such a coward...I really don't deserve you huh?", y/n whispered, the wolf stared at her confused, he kissed y/n's nose and forehead before letting Yoongi take over.

Y/n watched his orbs turn back to their warm brown color, she smiled at Yoongi, both stayed silent for a few moments before Yoongi sighed, "I hate him", the boy said so done with his wolf,

"It's okay, he controlled himself and calmed me down, he is a good boy", "Yeah but that would have been avoidable if he didn't take over in the first place!".

Y/n got up setting on Yoongi's hips straddling him,

"Well...he is just so done with his coward mate",

Yoongi's heart beated faster hearing the word 'mate' from
y/n's lips, "What do you mean with coward?", y/n sighed and shook her head, "Nothing hyung, let's go eat, I'm sure jimin and Jin hyung are done cooking".

Yoongi knew the younger was hiding something and that it was bothering her, he let it go for now and helped y/n off his hips, taking the girls's hand in his, before he opened the door he turned around facing his mate, the younger held sadness in her eyes that squeezed Ypongi's heart, he raised y/n's head by her chin to make look at him.

"I don't know what is going on inside this pretty little head of yours but...I know you aren't a coward y/n, You are the most brave, adorable, strong, cute, hard headed Omega I have ever met in my whole life, you weren't the normal whiney weak calm Omega type when we were children, everyone thought you would be an Alpha or a Beta, you are different y/n, you are strong...you know why?".

The Alpha bent down to y/n's ears kissing her earlobe and whispering with loving seductive low voice,
"Because you are pure Alpha Min Yoongi's mate, and my mate isn't a coward baby girl".

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Sorry again for late update....

Swagyswagy loves you~