37 - vanilla

Yoongi p.o.v

I woke up to the feeling of something rubbing on my side, I turned my heat to see y/n still sleeping, my arm was around her waist while her arms were circling my neck, to my horror

I woke up to the feeling of something rubbing on my side, I turned my heat to see y/n still sleeping, my arm was around her waist while her arms were circling my neck, to my horror....y/n was rubbing herself on my hip....

I gulped staring at her waist and hips thrusting to my side so seductively making the hair on my neck stand, I took a deep breath filled with her over sweet vanilla that reeked the whole room and I felt my eyes flashing with red for a moment.

She was still asleep but her heat started and it's gonna get worse and worse by time, I turned around facing her and took her to my arms properly, I started to rub her back comfortingly and increased my scent knowing it helps a little bit.

She whimpered weakly and clung more to my neck breathing in my scent, my poor baby she must be in so much pain..

My Alpha instincts was screaming at me to help my Omega, to make the pain go away, to protect her and make her feel better, but I knew better than to listen to these thoughts.

One of the positive things about being a head Alpha was that my parents taught me how control myself infront of an Omega's heat, being a leader means that I'm a source of safe and comfort for all my pack members and Omegas being the fragile creatures they are I consider them all my responsibility to protect, so learning how to control myself around them at their weakest and most vulnerable moments was a priority for me.

Although y/n being my mate makes it way more harder to control but I trust Suga and we both made an agreement to let me take control the whole time of
y/n's heat.

I can feel y/n panting to my neck giving me goosebumps, she whimpered again and started thrusting her hips again but this time me facing her ended up with her rubbing herself on my groin which really really was fucking my nerves up.

I hold her hips still when I felt my boner, she whined and tried to move but I stopped her, I took deep breath to calm down which ended up with me taking in her vanilla scent more and making me even more frustrated.

I need to calm her down before I go crazy here!

I started kissing her neck and nibbling at the skin softly making her whines lessen, biting her neck a little harder her breath hitched and she stopped moving, I started licking the spot that was getting red because of my biting y/n moaned weakly to my hair.

One of the ways to calm down an Omega in heat, other than having sex with them, was to keep a close proximity to them as possible to show them you are here and that they are being taken care of, However, not all the Alphas can keep close proximity to an Omega in heat without losing control so this method wasn't used at all and some werewolves don't even know that an Omega can calm down like this.

I looked at her face with a fond smile, her chubby cheeks that were dusted with pink shade made her look cute, her closed eyes were twitching every now and then in pain, her lips were dark shade of pink and plump, she was the literal definition of beauty.

I bent down kissing her lips slowly enjoying how soft they are against my lips, she sighed in content and kissed back slowly, I tightened my embrace around her feeling every curve of her pressing against my body sending sparks to my spine.

I felt her calm down, for now, I got up slowly and mind linked jimin telling him y/n started her heat and that I don't want anyone in the floor where my room.

I hurried to the bathroom to grab some cold water and a piece of cloth, and ran back to y/n, I noticed her crying and rutting against the pillow, a whimper followed by a soft "Alpha~", made my dick twitch, I closed my eyes
and calmed myself down.

Running to her side I looked at her pained face, I only went to grab some water but she thought I would leave her, I caressed her cheeks and pouted at her pained expression.

I sighed knowing her pain is too much this time, not like when I first woke up, I got up and hovered over her I kissed her lips again and my hands went slowly to her pants, I tug them off leaving her panties.

I broke off the kiss and saw her panties with a wet stain on the front and the back, I shivered thinking about y/n's slick running down her thighs.

I wanted to touch her, I wanted feel her slick in my fingers and taste it, I wanted to hear her screaming my name while I lick her , I wanted to show her how much I appreciate and worship her body that she is ashamed of.

But all of this need to wait, I haven't talked with y/n about my limits in her heat, I don't know whether she is comfortable with me touching her that way, so I'm gonna play it safe and do what we did last night.

I grind down on her rubbing my clothed boner making her throw her head backwards, I licked a long strip from her neck to her jaw nibbling on her jaw playfully, her hips started thrusting upward meeting mine mid distance, my boner was so painful at this point but I ignored the pain and focused on the sexy Omega under me.

Her pained expression long gone and now her face held euphoric one, her mouth hung open as moans spilled out of it, I thrusted my tongue inside her opened mouth enjoying her taste, I swear I tasted vanilla on her tongue and I moaned at the sweet nectar.

My hips started going so fast like I was fucking her, her moans turned into small screams as she neared her climax.

She startled me when she screamed while cumming , I kept on thrusting till I reached mine moaning do loud and ruining my sweatpants, I panted and rolled off her, I looked at her and smiled seeing her finally sleeping with painless expression and steady breathing.

I looked down at her ruined panties, now what am I gonna do?

I got up and walked to the bathroom cleaning myself and went to the closet changing into new pair of boxers and sweatpants, I went to y/n's side of the closet grabbing a new pair of shorts and a T shirt, I grabbed some warm water and another piece of cloth, I put a towel over her lower body covering her, I started to clean her with the cloth dipped in the warm water and cleaned her as much as I can without looking.

This really reminded me of our childhood, y/n would be an over energetic and ruin her clothes in water or mud or while eating and I would have to help her get cleaned and change, my heart warmed at the memories.

Here we are now, 12 years later, on the same bed, her being my mate, me kissing and feeling her, knowing I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with my love being my mate by my side, my eyes got teary with happiness and I bent down kissing her forehead lingering my lips there for a bit.

I took a piece of cloth and dipped
it in the cold water, I sat up with my back to the bed's wooden headboard, I took off my and y/n's shirt knowing that skin to skin contact would calm her, I pulled her between my legs and put the piece of cloth on her forehead, her heat is gonna strike again and I know her body would feel on fire so this will help her.

I buried my face in her hair and inhaled her vanilla coconut scent, I decided to take a quick nap before she woke up, we're gonna be having chaotic days coming up.

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Okayy.......fine I know I've  updated after ages well I got way too caught up with my daily life sooooo take thiss spicyy chapter is
As my apology 😉😘

Swagyswagy loves you~💜