33 - horny

Ella p.o.v

The soft beat next to my ear woke me up, y/n was still sleeping so I took the chance to take over for a bit, seriously that girl rarely let me take control, like come on it's my body and my mate too!

I opened my eyes slowly thanking God that the curtains were closed so my eyes wouldn't go blind, a grin crept into my face as I saw the hot black haired sleepy boy in my arms.

Actually I was the one in his arms..

His black hair fell perfectly over his eyes, so soft and fluffy, my eyes trailed down to his lips and I shivered remembering our make out session, I smirked to myself thinking of how to wake up my beautiful mate.

I pecked his parted lips softly twice but as expected Min Yoongi didn't budge, I rolled my eyes at him and tried again and again to no avail.

I huffed in annoyance, my hand trailed to his shirt rising it carefully till his pale toned chest was in my view, I licked my lips staring at his v line and faint abs.

How the fuck can y/n resist that?!

I smirked evily as I pecked his belly botton feeling the goosebumps raising on his warm skin, I trailed my kisses up till I reached his nipples taking one ito my mouth and sucking at it softly.

A low groan was heard as Yoongi tried shifting away from my touches but I hold him down by his hip, I flicked my tongue around the hardening bud an-

"Y/n what the actual fuck are you doing?!!",

I looked up innocently at the Alpha with my mouth still on his nipple, I let it go and stared at him with an innocent smile,

"I'm horny, entertain me Alpha".

His eyes widened noticing my blue eyes,

"El-ella?!",

"Yes my love?",

Yoongi facepalmed and I laughed, "Is y/n sleeping? You know you won't stay alive if she can see what you are doing, right?".

I chuckled at him and nuzzled my nose in his scent gland giving it a small kitty lick,

"You are my mate too, I have the right to touch you babe",

I saw his adam apple bobbing as he swallowed.

I sat up and stretched my limbs yawning, turning back to him I noticed his eyes looking at the scars on my body with a sad look.

"Don't", I said with a slightly cold tone, his eyes locked with mine giving me a confused look,
"Don't look at us like that, neither I nor y/n need anyone's pity".

Yoongi shook his head and was about to say something but I cut him off smiling again,

"Damn Yoonie you killed the mood", He stared at me in disbelief before chuckling, I giggled along and stared into my lap.

I felt him sitting up next to me, his fingers traced one of my scars, the 3 marks on my lower back, "Attack of an Alpha in one of the trainings", I said calmly without turning to look at him, "y/n's leg was injured again and she fell at the same time the Alpha wolf jumped at her which resulted in his claws tearing the skin on her back".

Yoongi didn't say anything, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest, "I know I act all flirty with you, but Yoongi you can't imagine how much I cherish you...I wasn't able to connect to y/n properly at that time but I was there...I was there when she was hurt and injured and weak, I was there when she needed me the most but I couldn't help her....I failed her from the very beginning".

I felt him wiping my tears that I didn't even notice,

"I don't know what happened back then ella, but I do know that it was out of your control, ella there is no rational reason for your weakness and this isn't normal".