42 - Make you happy

Hoseok p.o.v

After our visit to Exo we headed back to Dagust, my head can't focus on anything as I keep thinking about all the new information we shared today, my gut feeling is telling me that the three packs are being played.

But my even that I can't focus on it, I keep on drifting to another thing that gas been worrying me recently, jimin...

His scent is spiking way too much and I don't mean the turned on spiking scent, it's...something different, I can't put a finger on it.

Hope has been way overprotective of jimin and chim, always nagging me to go check on him, always telling me to make sure he ate all his meals, I thought it might be because of jimin's recent stomach bug he caught that makes him throw up every morning but I don't think so anymore.

I mindlinked Baekhyun during the day and asked him to check on him because he wasn't answering me, he told me he was asleep in his bed, Talking of the bed...

Why the fuck am I not allowed to sleep in the bed?!

he just keeps on throwing my clothes around on the bed and snuggle to them while I need to sleep on the sofa!

Something is bothering him, even Seokjin hyung has been around him most of the time the last few days and always watching over him, I don't understand....

We reached the pack and I'm still thinking about everything, I groaned in frustration abd it grabbed Yoongi's attention,

"You okay Hoseok?",

I sighed and smiled a little,

"Yeah just....have you noticed anything strange recently about jimin?",

"Strange? Like what?",

"Like his throwing up all the time, how his scent is strange a little bit and Seokjin seems to watch over him all the time even Hope is acting weird around him!!".

Yoongi stared at me for a whole minute with a blank face, he sighed then turned arounf entering the pack house leaving me standing there dumfounded, I followed him whining about him being an evil hyung to me,

"Hobi...talk to jimin",

"why do I feel like you know something that I don't?",

"Just talk to him isn't my place to say anything".

I sighed and nodded a little bit worried now.

I walked to our bedroom and opened the door, jimin was sleeping peacefully on our bed between the strange mix of our clothes, seriously he has me to cuddle but he still want my clothes?

I walked to him sitting on the bed next to his body, his breaths were soft and small adorable sounds escaped his slightly parted lips, I stared at him tired face with both fondness and worry, he has been reading too many books last few days, I really can't understand what's going on with him and I feel like
I'm the worst mate ever for this...

I patted his head softly taking few strands of his hair twirling it around my fingers, he is beautiful, he is the most breathtaking person I've ever seen and it makes my chest rumble with pride knowing this beauty is mine, although he looks tired his face had a strange beautiful glow that I never saw before, he was glowing.

I bent down capturing his lips in mine softly and he hummed to my lips, I climbed the bed over his body and stared at him, he didn't wake up, my poor baby must be so tired.

I kissed his temple lovingly before spooning him pressing her body to mine, God I missed the feeling of his body in my arms, I kissed his lips couple of times before relaxing next to him, I fell asleep staring at the beautiful boy in my arms.