17- Poor soul

Y/n arrived at the pack's gate and was welcomed by the guards, a Beta escorted her to the Head alpha den and y/n was really thankful for the chit chat they had, the Beta whose name was Woozi was really funny to talk too, oddly enough he had some facial features that reminded her of Yoongi.

She knocked on the door of the den and a moment later the door was opened by a smiley jimin, he looked shocked to see her but his shock faded to a smile as he pulled the Omega to a tight hug,
y/n giggled to the boy's embrace and hugged him back.

They sat on the sofa and jimin went to get her a drink, she sat there looking around and noticed some pictures hanged on the wall, she recognized Hoseok and jimin in one of them hugging each other, she smiled at their carefree loving smiles.

SHe smiled at the picture, her smile faded as she noticed the next one, it was a photo of a pale boy with black hair and pouty lips, he looked at the camera and smiled but his smile didn't reach his eyes, Yoongi...

"I never believed in that smile too",
y/n turned around and blushed because she was caught staring at the pictures, then she noticed what jimin said and looked at him
questioningly,

"I might have not known Yoongi since childhood, but I know a fake smile when I see it, this smile was a fake one",
he sighed and looked away from the picture to the ground,
"Actually this whole years I haven't seen a real smile from Yoongi Oppa".

he looked up and stared at y/n who was deep in thought at his words,
"But the smile he gives is a real one, so thank you y/m",
he said smiling at the Omega.

Y/n blushed and didn't respond, he chuckled at her cuteness and gave her the drink, they chatted for a while.

"By the way, jimin do you know where is Yoongi hyung?",
she decided to ask,
"That grandpa went to take a nap 3 hours ago, he was in the forest all the morning with Chanyeol inspecting, something about sense of danger and Yoongi wanted to make sure the forest was clear".

His words caught y/n's attention, danger?? Did Yoongi sense a foreign presence in the forest ?? Does it have anything to do with the attack that happened to Namjoon's den ??

Questions kept appearing but with no answers, jimin noticed her frowning and thought she was worried about Yoongi, "Don't worry honey, he is sleeping in his room upstairs and they didn't find anything suspicious in the forest".

Y/n just nodded and smiled a little, suddenly jimin smirked, he looked at y/n and smiled innocently,

"Actually...I need to go prepare lunch for the house so how about you wake Yoongi up and I go finish the food?".

Jimin nodded and smiled, poor girl was ready to help, jimin bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing as he showed y/n the way to the Alpha's room,
"Good luck you poor soul", he left her with a wave.

Y/n was confused at his words but shrugged and knocked, she waited for a moment but realized she looked stupid cause apparently Yoongi was asleep.

She opened the door slightly and entered the room, it was dark considering it was almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon, she looked around and noticed black curtains blocking all the windows and the sunlight, Typical Yoongi.

She noticed the room reeking of the Alpha's scent and she felt dazed for a moment, her eyes fell on the king sized bed placed in the middle of the room as she approached the sleeping figure on it, y/n was getting more dizzy with every scent filled breath.

What confused her more was how ella was on the verge of taking over, that doesn't happen usually, she ignored her and stopped the wolf from controlling her earning a growel from her.