8- Dream

Yoongi's p.o.v

I sat at the head of the table
moving my food around, the
pack sat around me at the long
table eating, chatting, goofing
around and laughing, it was such a beautiful sunny day.

However, I sat silently trying to
concentrate on their conversation, my mind kept on drifting to that dream I keep on seeing for a whole week now and it's just so frustrating!

Y/n was running infront of me, it
was just like the day she fell in to the lake when we were children and I saved her, she giggled, oh how I miss those giggles, I felt myself tearing up,

"Y/n wait!", but she didn't stop, she turned and smiled at me, my heart bursted in love and longing, "y/n please stop! Come here y/n!!"

I wanted to touch her! I wanted to smell her, I wanted to drown her in my scent and shower her with my love, I wanted to make sure she was really here and that I didn't lose her forever.

Just like the past, y/n was running without paying attention to her surroundings, she was running toward the lake again, I was about to shout at her to warn her when I saw something that made my heart stop.

The water in the lake turned into fire!! I started screaming at her to stop but my voice was muffled, tears started to gather in my eyes, I ran as fast as I can yet my legs were slowing down, it was as if I was running backwards.

Just when she was about to touch the fire she turned around and saw it, She screamed in horror at the flames that suddenly surrounded her, I felt my eyes snapping and Suga took over, I shifted to my wolf and my legs were freed, just like how I ran to the Masul pack when it was caught on fire that lonely sad night.

I reached the flames and once I touched it all the flames disappeared, y/n wasn't there too, I looked around me searching desperately for her, I shifted back and cried just like I cried 12 years ago for losing my love, I can't believe I lost her again.

My naked body was shivering in cold and agony, my whimpers was loud and hurt, I felt something wrapping around my shoulders, Hoseok ?

I looked back to see her, the
beautiful white Omega with its blue clear eyes, she covered me with a yellow soft blanket and sat behind me, I wrapped the soft blanket around me tightly and turned to sit infront of her criss cross.

She stared at me, like she was
searching for something in my
tears, like she wanted to know my
pain through my eyes and pout,
She tilted her head adorably and I
smiled, this Omega really reminds
me of y/n.

I lower my head in sadness at the mention of y/n, I stare at my bare feet feeling the cold grass under them, I close my eyes to prevent the tears from falling, the coconut smell invades my senses as I feel something warm touching my cheek, I open my eyes to see the white wolf touching her nose to my cheek, a kiss?

I smiled at her and nuzzled my face in her neck and fur, the Omega starts purring, it somehow reminded me of y/n's purr, soft and content.

"Hyung"

It was y/n, that's y/n's voice!
I looked at the wolf again and it
connected our foreheads,
"Yoonie hyungie"

I smiled, my tears falling more and
more, is that wolf really is y/n?

"Yoonie"

"Yoongi"

"Yoongi!"

"Min fucking Yoongi !!!!" I snapped out of my daze, I looked to my right were jimin was seated,
"I-I'm sorry what?"
"I said are you going to eat that or not?!"
I looked down at my untouched food and sighed,
"No you can ha-"
"Thank you!"
he grabbed the plate and started eating, okay? You are welcome I guess?