5- Burnt

Yoongi's p.o.v:

It has been a whole week since last time I heard from y/n, Hoseok was banned from going to the Masul pack for unknown reasons, 3 days ago the Alpha brother of Jisung was announced as the new head Alpha, I'm seriously worried about y/n, I know how much her father was keen on keeping the leadership.

What scared me the most was that my father wouldn't tell me what he knows about the pack and the situation of the Omegas there, I was furious with him honestly.

Suga kept on nagging me for a while now saying that he was worried about y/n, something about y/n's wolf being a baby or something like that, but that
can't happen, when a werewolf
represent their wolf is usually
older than him with at least 5
years or more, it's like the wolf
protecting and leading the human
till they are old enough.

So y/n's wolf being a baby means
her wolf can't protect her, I really
hope she doesn't get in a situation
that would need ptotection.

I can't believe I don't know y/n's wolf name, I can't believe I don't know what her scent is, I can't believe I don't know what her wolf color is or how she looks like.

I don't know why but my mood has been so sour since I woke up today, something in my gut feeling was telling me that a disaster was about to happen, Suga's continuous nagging to go see y/n wasn't helping at all.

My mind kept on wondering to our memories together, how
y/n loved hiding her face in my neck whenever she was embarrassed, how her voice was high pitched with excitement all the time, how she loved watching the cats in the street playing saying that they reminded her of me.

Y/n loved pastel colors, she loved
fluffy things and comfortable
clothes, y/n loved Yoongi's scent
to the point that she stuffed her
clothes in Yoongi's closet just to get his scent attached to her,
y/n's giggles were Yoongi's favorite music,

Y/n, y/n, y/n

Everything is y/n !!!!

My thoughts were interrupted with the door to my room opening with a force I thought the door would break down, Hoseok barged through the doors and my heart heart fell.

"Calm down hoseok-ah, breath", After he calmed down he looked at Yoongi with a sympathetic terrified look, he really didn't want to be the one to break the news for Yoongi.

"What is it hobi?", Hoseok kept
quiet for a whole minute before he spoke up, "the M-masul pack, it..it was burnt down.."

Yoongi let the words sunk in his
mind, burn? As in caught in fire ?? What the hell?

"The fuck you mean burnt sown Hoseok?!!"

"The pack vanished hyung, the whole pack was burnt down, our scouts went there, it's so bad and everything was bl-"

"What about y/n?!", I cut hid
words in panic,

Hoseoks' eyes should absolute
sadness as his head lowered,
"She is missing , they think she might be.."

I fell to the ground crying and screaming, no this can't be happening, y/n isn't lost, she is ok, this is all a bad dream, an awful nightmare and I have to wake up!

My mother entered the room with
panic, she must have heard me
screaming, her arms engulfed my
small frame as I shoke aggressively,
she kept on trying to calm me and
strokes my back comfortingly,
nothing was working, I can hear
Suga howling in my head in agony, I can feels his pain next to mine and the pain is just so much that I can't take it.

"Ca-can't breath", I try to breathe and keep my hand over my heart, the last thing I remember is Hobi's hand over my forehead and my father and mother muffled voices, then it all went black.

When I woke up it was almost the sunset, I has been unconscious for more than 4 hours, I woke up in my room on my bed and Hoseok's hand was on top of mine as he was asleep on a chair next to my bed, I took my hand away careful not to wake him up, I sneaked out of the window and ran away from my house.

Anger, pain, sadness and hope
all bubbled up inside me as I ran
through the forest to the east side
where the Masul pack was located,
Suga took over and my run was
never faster than this before, I
reached the grounds and stood
there in shock, the pack's gate was ash, I walked inside the pack more and all that meet my eyes was ash and torn black things I couldn't see due to the darkness that was taking over the once happy blue sky.

I walked to what seemed like
Y/n's house, or what is left of it,
no where, she was no where to be
seen, the swings next to her house where I used to play with her were destroyed, her flowers were ashes, the whole pack that was once lovely living and colorful ...was now a lifless black cold and horrifying ashes that reeks with the smell of fire and sadness.

I turned back to my human form
and fell to the my knees crying
my heart out, I didn't care for
the numbness that crept up to
my limbs as I sat there naked, I
didn't care for my dignity or Alpha traits as my voice softened in whimperes.

After what felt like half an hour of non stop crying I felt something wrapping around my shoulders, I felt my heart squeezing with hope and looked up praying to see y/n standing over me trying to cover me, my hopes were crashed when I saw Hoseok covering me.

He gave me clothes that he brought with him, he told me that he woke up and didn't find me and he expected me to be here, we sat there for moments, nothing breaking the silence except for my sniffles every now and then.

Hoseok turned to me and smiled, "I know I can't be y/n, I know it would take you alot of time to cope up with her not being here, but I won't leave your side till the dag she shows up again  won't leave your side till the day he show up again hyung.... I promise you"

I looked at him with a small smile forming on my lips, he is right,
y/n might be safe somewhere, and we are gonna find her, I'm gonna find her,

I looked up to the sky and smiled thanking Hoseok for giving me hope, I feel like from now on this 11 years old Beta will be my hope.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Heyy guys!!! I hope you like this chapter😘😘

Swagyswagy loves you~💜