2- Always be with you

Yoongi's p.o.v

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Y/N, happy biethday to you..."
The said girl blow the 10 candels on top of the choclate birthday cake smiling widely as everyone clapped their hands happily.

I smiled at her with adoration, she really growed up beautifully, her chubby cbeeks and beautiful hair, I can stare at her the whole day and I won't get tired.

I watched her kissing her mother's cheek softly while her father the leader of masul pack patted her head, I walked to her and her mum pushed her softly towards me, I felt everyone looking at me. Seriously everyone acts weirdly when we are together.

I ignored all the stares and hugged her tightly, I can't wait to smell her scent for the first time, she is 10 years old now, that means that she should be able to present any day now, I presented as an alpha 1 month after my tenth birthday, I really hope my wolf will like her scent cause if he doesn't I won't care.

A soft kiss to my neck pulled me back to reality, Y/N used the fact that her face is burried in my neck and secretly kissed it, I smiled slightly and felt my cheeks warming up.

Let go of her and everyone starts eating the cake, the park's house is full and I grab Y/N's little hand and make her sit next to me on the floor, she eats clumsily and I can't help but chuckle at her, she turned her head towards me and smiled, I wiped her lips with my finger and she stared shockingly at the chocolate that courted my finger and blushed. I laughed hard and licked mt finger, she giggled saying "eww that was on my mouth hyung" I smiled at her innocence and takes her fork feeding her.

She pout slightly "hyung I'm 10 now, I can feed myself!"
I shake my head, "you will always be my baby"
She blushed and stays quiet, I know she loves when I baby her like this.

Y/N starts opening the presents saying a long series of thank yous after each and every present she opened, she got new sweater, games and rings, I start worrying about my present being not good enough.

After all the present and everyone bid their goodbhe to the parks, it was almost 10 pm now so I take her hand once more and take her to her room, I'm staying the night, I sat her on the bed and sit infront of her criss cross telling her to cover her eyes and she obediently does as told.

I take out a small box out of my pocket, it's black squared box that contain my present to Y/N

I pray to the moon goodness that Y/N would like the present, I take Y/N's hand carefully away from her eyes and she open her eyes to stare at me, then she noticed the box in my hand, she gasped cutely and stare at the box in curosity, I tell her t...

I pray to the moon goodness that Y/N would like the present, I take Y/N's hand carefully away from her eyes and she open her eyes to stare at me, then she noticed the box in my hand, she gasped cutely and stare at the box in curosity, I tell her to open the box and she does, her eyes shine brightly and her mouth full open when she takes out the necklace carefully.

"Hyung hyung it's beautiful!"Her eyed teared up a little bit and I panic, I take her in my arms quickly and kiss her hair,"What's wrong why are you crying? Did you not like it? I can change it to blue instead of read or I can get you an eari-"She ...

Her eyed teared up a little bit and I panic, I take her in my arms quickly and kiss her hair,
"What's wrong why are you crying? Did you not like it? I can change it to blue instead of read or I can get you an eari-"
She cuts me off kissing the side of my mouth,
"I loved it" she says softly in a whisper,"the red colour reminds me of your eyes when you are protecting me thank you hyungie I loved it"

And I really love you Y/N.
I thought smiling.

She crawled to my lap sitting and her back towards me, she gives me the pendant and turns around eagerly, I stare at her flawless sun kissed nape, I placed the pendant carefully around her neck feeling my fingers brushing against her soft skin, I don't know why but the thought of biting her soft skin feeling how it would feel like between my fangs was so so alluring, I didn't even noticed my lips parting as I neared her nape, I swear I heard suga howling inside my head,

Before anything else can happen, Y/N turned arounf wide smile and looking at me, "How do I look hyung?" She said in a sweet like honey voice, I snaped out of my daze, mentally slapping myself for my weird thoughts, why the hell was I going to bite her? That would have hurt her!

I didn't need to answer as I smiled slightly and caressed her cheek lovingly staring to her dark orbs, she noticed my gaze and blushed, putting her hand on my hand that's on her cheek as she leaned toward it contently, we stayed like this for minutes and Y/N began purring like a cat!

I chuckled at the adorable sound, I nulled her to my arms and tucked her under her comfy baby blue blanket, I flickered the lights off and went back to her crawling to the bed beside her, she moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, her chest pressing to mine with almost no space left, her face hidden in the cock of my neck as she inhaled deeply, her breath sinding goosebumps all over my neck and shoulders.

I pulled her by her waist and tangle my legs with her, my right hand went up to her back fluffy hair caressing it softly and lovingly.

"What do you think I would be hyungie?" She whispered to my nape, I was confused at first but then I hot what she meant, her rank.

"I don't know Y/N, you are a mix of alot of traits of the ranks honestly"
I said quitly as possible, She moved her head backwards slightly and looked at me confused
"How so?"
I took a deep breath as I thought carefully of my answer,
"Your stubborness and hyper nature shows an Alpha to be honest but you like my Alpha scent, it isn't common for an Alpha to like another Alpha's scent..your body and height shows Omega traits too but you are way more energetic, brave and hard headed to be an omega, omegas are known for their calmness submission, you are a mix of both so you might be a beta" I sigh heavily, "I really don't know"

She looked slightly sad and nervous, I patted her back comfortingly and kissed her forehead, she looked up at me with a slight pout, I smiled at her, "but what I know for sure is no matter what you will be, I know that I will always be with you and take care of you." I poked her nose and the pout turned into a fit of giggles.

These giggles were like heaven to my ears.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Heyy! I hope you liked this chapter.

So the real drama is going to start from next chapter😆Thanks for reading😘😘

Thanks for reading😘😘

Swagyswagy loves you~💜