0.7

"So apple or orange juice?" Hadiyeh began the conversation as she bit into her croissant and sipped her coffee, Nas doing the same sitting opposite her.

"Neither, more  a fan of cranberry and pomegranate," he shrugged, "you?"

"Not a fan of wither, to be honest, mango and pineapple all the way."

"Nice,"

A moment passed as Nas continued staring at Hadiyeh.

"Have I got food on my face?" Hadiyeh cleared her throat, her hand subconsciously rubbing her mouth.

"Oh, god no, it's just I've been a fan of your work for so long I can't believe Im working with you," Nas turned to face the floor embarrassed to get caught staring.

"You couldn't even pronounce my name." Hadiyeh laughed.

"I was a fan of your work, not you." Nas rolled his eyes playfully, they were at ease around each other already building a friendly relationship.

"Oh, im flattered," Hadiyeh put her hand on her chest dramatically.

They continued until Hadiyeh received a text from Armani's head designer demanded her presence immediately one of the models had caught Covid and cancelled at the last minute.

"Oh, god, can't even have a cup of coffee without something going wrong."

"It's your first fashion month isn't it?"

"Is it not yours?"

"Nope, the second time, last time I was assistant to one of the Louis Vuitton designers," he laughed, "and you believe how thankful I was when I heard that I won't have to be their assistant this time."

"Bitchy?"

"Oh god, never mind bitchy they were absolutely horrible."

"I've heard Louis doesn't get along with many people."

"That's an understatement," he agreed as Hadiyeh paid the bill, both of them getting up to leave.

As soon as Hadiyeh walked to where the fashion show would be held. She had almost thirty people bump into her. Twenty people ask for a picture and 10 paparazzi members ask for her attention. On top of all that she was bombarded with Armani's assistant asking her questions, which she didn't have the answer to. "Do you know where we can find another model?" Or "do you think we should change this top?"

They hassled for the next few hours preparing everything for the upcoming show this evening.

Armani x Innocent would be opening fashion month this year and Hadiyeh simply couldn't let anyone down. Most importantly she couldn't let herself down. She had worked so hard for this opportunity she couldn't let it go to waste.

Throughout the shows, Hadiyeh and Nas sat next to each other critiquing or praising the outfits and models that walked past. Both of them fangirling after seeing the Hadids' walk past, both sure that Gigi sent her wink.

The paparazzi that had come for taking shots of the clothes had also managed to sneak a few shots of Hadiyeh and Nas laughing together, knowing that tabloid and outlets would pay good money for Hadiyeh to be on their front page. She was the hottest subject in town.

When the shows of tonight had come to an end, Hadiyeh and Nas walked back to the hotel their bodyguards trailing behind them. Before anything, Hadiyeh was a YouTuber who vlogged her life and today was no exception.

"Alright, guys thank you for being with me for today's vlog, comment your favourite part of the video, also go follow Nas' socials below, the fashionista has been keeping me great company," Nas throws himself into the frame with a peace sign.

"Yeah, you lot, like comment and subscribe to Hads!" The man beamed flashing his pearly whites to the camera in Hadiyeh's hand.

"PEACE!" They yelled together.

"So breakfast tomorrow?" Nas drops Hadiyeh off at her room, arranging tomorrows schedule, he was her assistant after all.

"Yeah, I'll text you when I wake up."

"Good night Hads,"

"Sleep dreams, Nas."

Hadiyeh smiles before closing the door. That night she lay in the cold bed missing JJ and Jannah's presence more than she thought she would. The comfort of coming home to a warm house and loud laughter was what she was raised with and had never had things otherwise, she hadn't known what a privilege it was, now the only thing she had comfort in was texting JJ, but she knew her texts would go unread until the morning, it was past midnight meaning by now JJ had put Jannah to bed and he himself would be fast asleep.

To Mi Amore 💝😘

Today was fun, made a new friend his name's Nas and he's cool, can't wait for you two to meet.

Miss you loads, give Jannah loads of kisses and make sure to heat her milk in the morning.

Text me when you wake up, take care at the studio when filming

What she hadn't expected was for after her prayers to receive a text back.

To Mi Reina 👑

Cool, glad you've already made friends xx

Miss you too, love, Jannah's been missing you loads, she's sleeping on your pillow, the little devil won't go sleep in her room and isn't letting me sleep either.

He then attaches a video of Jannah standing on JJ's legs clapping her hands. "Jannah bed," JJ demands from the video. "No." She pouts, crossing her arms and JJ wiggles his legs causing her to fall right into his arms.

To Mi Amore 💝😘

You have a shoot in the morning, try getting some sleep, and make sure she takes her vitamins.

To Mi Reina 👑

Only if you make sure to sleep as well, you've got a show tomorrow too.

To Mi Amore 💝😘

Alright. Promise.

To Mi Reina 👑

Good. Sleep well xx

To Mi Amore 💝😘

You too xx

Hadiyeh turned her phone off and plugged it into the charger next to her. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, the day had worn her out.

Written: 10/10/2021
Published: 10/10/2021