1.1

Hadiyeh and JJ bid each other goodbye in the airport. With Jannah on his hip he boarded the plane, Hadiyeh watched them with a smile on her lips, they would see each other in a week anyway, they would spend a week in Milan until London fashion week. 

Half an hour later Hadiyeh, Nas and some of their team all boarded onto Hadiyeh's private jet. The benefits of being a celebrity and youtube came with lots of benefits each she was immensely thankful for.

During the flight, Nas fell asleep he had partied hard last night and was paying the price this morning with an intense hangover, Hadiyeh had taken it upon herself to pull out a marker from her purse and doodle on his face. She drew a monobrow and moustache ut as she was filling in his beard he woke up. 

"Hadiyeh!" He screamed jumping out of his wits seeing her draw on his face. He was always sure to take good care of his hair and skin, but now to have marker over his just moisturised skin was an abomination. 

As he ran into the bathroom the others on the jet laughing at his face, Hadiyeh had a wave of nostalgia wash over her. It was always a ritual when having sleepovers with her school friends and Talia the first person to fall asleep would have their face doodled on with marker and the next morning would often begin with them waking up screaming about the fact that they had marker on their face. Gosh, it seems like life passed in a blink of an eye. Who would have ever thought they'd make it so far?

Nas walks out of the bathroom fuming. 

"Hadiyeh Ezra!" 

"Lamar Hill!" 

"You absolute bitch!" 

"I've been called worse." She chuckled, rolling her eyes.

Milan goes by in a flash, besides that one night where Hadiyeh manages to get Anwar and Gigi to walk for her show and the cover of Vogue Italia she featured on. She made history by becoming the first Muslim hijabi model to have her face put on Vogue Italy. An accomplishment, even her sisters reached out squealing into the phone congratulating her, after her fashion tour they would all be coming to London to celebrate her achievements.

A WEEK LATER: FLIGHT TO LONDON

"Do you seriously miss him?" Nas looked at Hadiyeh in playful disgust, "You literally saw him last week."

"Talk to me next time you fall in love," Hadiyeh rolled her eyes, "You would stick to your man like glue."

"No need to call me out like that." He put his hand on his chest pretending to be offended as he applied liquid eyeliner in the plane. Hadiyeh had told him that as soon as they land they would be going straight to her house, something about a party. And with parties often come very cute boys.

"Whatever." Hadiyeh rolled her eyes as the pilot made the landing announcement.

When they finally landed, Hadiyeh didn't even bother to make sure that her luggage was intact knowing a member of the staff would make sure it reached her safely, instead she found herself checked in through British security. The line was longer than it should be, but none the less she found herself in JJ's arms, her legs wrapped around his torso as he held her their lips and bodies intertwined.

"I missed you." She peppered his face with kisses not paying any attention to the photographers taking pictures of Hadiyeh and JJ's reunion. He twirled her around, overjoyed that his wife was back in England.

"I missed you more." He giggled staring at her in awe. Gosh, he would never get tired of looking at her. She was an angel, too good for this world.

"Bet." She laughed, her head falling back as her laughter filled the area. The world turned in slow motion as the only thing important to them was each other. Seeing their smiles made anyone walking by instantly jealous of their relationship, but also happy because anyone could tell that the love shared between them was pure and genuine. He came with heavy baggage but hers wasn't light either. Two misunderstood strangers found themselves in a house, then a friendship, a relationship and eventually in a family. They now share a bond so strong that it's almost impossible to break.

"I still owe you that dinner." 

"So Arsenal did finally fall off." Nas grinned turning up with the bodyguards and staff who were lugging around Hadiyeh's luggage.

"We got close," Hadiyeh answers JJ's confused look. 

"I do admire your outgoingness." He kissed her cheek.

"Well, someone had to get you out of your shell." She laughed, blushing. She hated to seem weak and fragile especially when she spent so much time around the boys, she always had to pretend to be masculine to fit in, but as she grew older she realised that femininity holds its own unique beauty and she should take pride in blushing over flirty comments and her true admiration for the colour pink.

"And it had to be you, huh?" 

"I mean, I doubt that beautiful ring on your finger would say any different." She mused.

"Yeah, you're right, it doesn't."

"Oi, love birds, cars outside are waiting." Nas cleared his throat reminding them that they're not in this fantasy world that they create for themselves.

"Get the bags and stuff in there, and we'll be there." She said as JJ finally put her down her feet touching Heathrow's stone marble floors. 

"So, what have you done to my daughter?" Hadiyeh had noted Jannah's missing presence but knew that JJ would have left her with Simon and Talia or Saeedeh.

"Tobi and Saeedeh offered to babysit,"

"The troops' group chat's been blowing up saying someone's got a party planned." 

"Randy's got a big mouth," He shrugged. Keeping a surprise around Hadiyeh was impossible and JJ had given up trying to do secrets and surprises.

Written: 11/10/2021

published: 14/10/2021