1.7

FLASHFORWARD: after the accident 

JJ had woke up in a hospital bed, the strong smell of bleach and disinfectant clouding thoughts. The bright blinding eyes giving him a headache the scratchy hospital bedsheets rubbed against his skin. He was wearing a blue hospital gown. The heart rate machine next to him beeped alerting him that he was in fact alive and breathing.

"Mr Olatunji, you've been out for a while." A nurse appeared beside him, a flashy smile on her lips, if she wasn't working here, JJ was sure she could have a job as a model. 

"How long?" JJ turned to face the window that was closed.

"A day and a half," She said moving to draw the curtains, "You're daughter came to visit you this morning," 

"Is she alright?" 

Everything that had happened the last time he was awake came back to him, he, Hadiyeh, Jannah and Nas were in a car crash, the last thing he can remember is Jannah's voice screaming for her mother.

"Yes, she's fine," The woman says, "A few cuts of glass, but she's fine, the least damage in the crash was done to her." 

"What about Hads, is she fine?" JJ sat up wincing at the pain that shot through his back.

"Mrs Hadiyeh Ezra, is in stable condition, she was taken into surgery as soon as the ambulance got there, but unfortunately during the surgery, she fell unconscious, we're hoping she'll wake up soon."

FLASHBACK: CONTINUED

JJ had finished seeing stars in his eyes, yet, he felt liberated, the feeling of euphoria ran through his body, he didn't have a care in the world, everything around him was hazy, even Hadiyeh's voice was echoed in his head. His climax was so stimulating that he was still in his subspace. 

"JJ, you okay?" Hadiyeh whispered softly, untying his hands and massaging them lightly, to get the blood flowing again. He nodded his head clouded with nothing but admiration for Hadiyeh.

"Do you think you can get up?" She whispered.

He shook his head, he doubted he could move after that. 

"Sleep with me, Hads," He murmured quietly. She nodded knowing he was too vulnerable right now to say 'no' so instead she lay next to him as his body curled into hers, wanting to feel the warmth that radiated off of her. 

"I love you," She whispered pressing a soft kiss to JJ's cheek as he snored quietly already asleep, his climax draining him from all of the energy.

The next morning Hadiyeh had woke up earlier than JJ who was still asleep. She admired him for a minute. Maybe she shouldn't have gone that far especially for their first time, but at the time JJ hadn't seemed opposed to it. 

"Morning, Hads," He smiled seeing his wife already awake drawing hearts onto his back.

"Hey, sleepy bear." She chuckled, happy that he was finally awake, "You good?"

"Gucci." He smirked in reply.

"How did you find last night?"

He thought for a minute, trying to articulate his thoughts about what had happened last night. 

"It was nice," He murmured, kissing her neck. The way her mane of dark curly hair spread across the pillow was beautiful, the sun in her eyes made them shine like copper. He raised his eyebrow in query "Round two?"

"No way." She chuckled kissing his temple, "We might still be in bed, but the world still moves."

~~~