1.2

Her house door was wide open as herds of people went in and out travelling in waves.

"Well, cheers to coming back." Hadiyeh laughed pouring herself a cup of water clinking her glass with JJ and the boys.

"You never introduced us." Josh points out Nas who had stood by Hadiyeh's side. He had an outgoing personality and had already drunk with a few of the boys, he and Callux talking about red or white wine both of them coming to the conclusion that they preferred champagne better. 

"Hads want to introduce us to your new mate?" Simon asked, his hand wrapped around Talia's slung over her shoulder.

"Boys, Nas. Nas, boys."

Nas politely shook hands with the boys and Talia, she complimented him on his eyeliner, each of them introduced themselves but his hand lingered a while longer with the man who was wearing a block-coloured hoodie that failed to capture his bright blue orbs. He was beautiful to Nas. Unlike the rest of the guys, he was reserved and looked uncomfortable with big crowds. And Nas being Nas had made it his mission to get him out of his shell.

The party had gone on longer than Hadiyeh and JJ would have imagined, it was her party so it only made sense for them to not ditch the party this time, but they had found themselves on the couch with Simon, Josh and Ethan talking about their new filming schedule since Hadiyeh was in London for fashion week they could film a video with them making a design for them to wear on the catwalk.

"There is no way Hads is going to let us ruin her fashion show." Josh rolled his eyes.

"You'll have to actually put in the effort and then we'll see." Hadiyeh laughed, she was tired from travelling and had found herself sitting on JJ's lap, curled into his side as he pressed the occasional light kiss to her neck or cheek, admiring the goddess.

Hadiyeh being Hadiyeh had decided to play a game of taunt and tease, last time they were together JJ had things his way, but tonight she had different plans. She found herself feeling uncomfortable on his lap and decided to shift her weight, trying to find a comfortable seat. It wasn't long before she felt his erection against her thigh.

"Watch it." He grumbled, his hands gripping onto her waist stilling her restless movements.

"Or what?" She smirked, she had those big doe angelic eyes that to a stranger, she would seem innocently sitting there in her husbands grasp. But between themselves, they knew there was more to it than met the eye.

"Stop." He grunted again, his voice hoarse and rough.

"Talk to me like that again and I swear to go I'll fuck you right here, right now." She growled, her tone harsh.

JJ pursed his lips together. He wasn't going to find out whether she was being real or not, but would rather not find out. His hands however remained fixated on her waist. He felt his blood rush to his face, the heat of the compacted room had got to him, but rather this end than the other, right?

Hadiyeh smirked to herself as JJ swallowed his drink in one hard gulp his Adam's apple bopping.

Hadiyeh's eyes fell to Harry and Nas dancing together in the middle of the floor both clearly drunk but enjoying themselves. She would have to make a mental note to talk to them about it later but right now she had more important things to think about, like how uncomfortable her spot was.

The evening was longer than they would have hoped it was. Hadiyeh and JJ both antsy get into each other's pants. They had seen couples go off together into their spare rooms, or others just taking the party to their own house. When JJ finally shut the door Hadiyeh didn't even bother sugar-coating their situation, she pinned him against the door clicking it shut.

"Oh, the things you've done to me." She said kissing along his collarbone, her tongue running over his bulging vein, leaving a hickey.

"Show me." 

And Hadiyeh was never one to back down.

On the flip side, another couple were also getting closer. Harry and Nas had found each other great company. After their introduction from Hadiyeh, Nas gave Harry a bit of space but the poor lad seemed very awkward in the crowd. 

"Drinks?" Nas offered walking through the people on the dancefloor to Harry who was stood leaning against the wall on his phone talking to his sister about her boyfriend. To him, everyone was moving on whilst he was stuck sulking about a woman who had her life together.

"Sure." He shrugged, his night couldn't get worse, seeing JJ and Hadiyeh shower each other with kisses from the corner of the room stung, but there wasn't much else he could do. If anything he could use a bit of alcohol in his system, to truly get him into the party vibe.

"How's you get into youtube?" Nas asked as he and Harry waited for the barista to get them their drinks

"Kicked my mum in the face with a football." Harry deadpanned.

"Really?" Nas laughed loudly, he couldn't believe what Harry had said, and he had said it so casually too you would have thought he had told this story a hundred times.

"Yeah." Harry nodded, blood rushing to his face, Nas' laugh had caused butterflies to erupt in his stomach, no one had found his fame story that interesting.

"No way!" Nas pretend not to notice Harry's blush. 

"You would look really pretty in mascara," Nas locks eyes with Harry, his eyes looked like Nas would imagine the ocean to look like after a storm. He was a New Yorker so oceans and seas were not a regular view to him, but there is no reason as to why they couldn't become his favourite scenery. An image he would like to wake up to every morning.

A few hours later they found themselves on the dancefloor again but this time it was Harry who had offered a dance to Nas, who had gladly accepted both drunk out of their wits, an hour later Nas was pinned to the wall, Harry's hands holding him by the hips. Nas had his hands tangled in Harry's messy hair, his thumbs fingers playing with the small hairs at the back of his neck.

"C'mere," Harry tugged on Nas' arms, wanting to take their ventures to a more private area. By the end of the night, they had found themselves in their underwear feverishly making out in one of Hadiyeh and JJ's spare bedrooms. 

Written: 12/10/2021

published: 15/10/2021

(A/N: What do y'all think about some Harry X Nas action? Lowkey wish I was Nas or Harry, I wouldn't mind being either tbh XD)