2.2

FLASHBACK: GQ awards, London

Hadiyeh had just discovered a new JJ kink and by god was she going to have fun using it.

"You're going to have to watch yourself tonight," She spoke quietly, her minty breath fanning over his ear. 

"I will," He squeaked nodding, outside of the bedroom JJ was never submissive, if anything he made himself out to be the dominating one, and Hadiyeh never protested knowing it would hurt his ego, but now, seeing him like this, by gosh was it a sight. 

"The toilets are that way," She said, forwarding her eyes to the corner of the arena, "I'll be waiting for you at the table."

When JJ returned he was relieved to see Hadiyeh sitting next to Jack but this time the seat next to her was empty as Anne had disappeared, probably going to talk to some other pop singer. Hadiyeh and Jack however were having a conversation about shoes, debating hightops or ankle cut Jordans. 

"What do you think hightops or low-tops?" Jack turned to JJ as he scraped the chair next to Hadiyeh, changing the names, replacing his with Anne's.

"Jordan hightops," JJ agreed with Jack as Hadiyeh rolled her eyes playfully, not actually caring about the shoes, she wore heels everywhere anyway.

The time passed, and it was JJs turn to present the award. His leg had begun bouncing up and down. "You'll be fine." She whispered as Anne reappeared next to JJ, sitting down.

"I love you." He whisperer quietly leaning towards her.

"I'd hope so, it'd be a bit ironic if you put a ring in my finger without loving me." She chuckled, hoping her witty comments would ease his nerves.

"I can never win with you, huh?"

"You might take dubs against everyone else but between us, I've always taken the dubs."

"I mean marrying me must be its own dub." He grinned, her little trick had worked, his nerves had calmed.

"I think it's your turn to present." Anne motioned at the woman standing by the table waiting for JJ.

"Good luck." She kissed his cheek as he grinned getting up to follow the woman backstage to go present the award.

The rest of the award ceremony went by pretty quickly.

~~~

When the uber dropped them off in front of their gated mansion Hadiyeh hadn't even bothered taking her keys out when she pushed JJ towards the door, his back hitting the hard door.

"What a bitch." She rolled her eyes laughing at his withering body, her hands kept his body steady from arching his back, reaching for some sort of friction.

"Please." He moaned, the noise lost in the sound clinking keys.

She moved her leg, her knee outlining his inner thighs, his body relied heavily on the door behind him knowing his legs would give way beneath him any second now.

She stopped just at his pelvic bone knowing exactly how desperate he was, he would be willing to do anything for his release.

His mouth blindly found hers, hungry for her touch. She fumbled with the keys unlocking the front door as they fell inside. They pulled away momentarily taking off their shoes before their bodies found each other again.