1.0

The next morning JJ and Hadiyeh woke up to Nas banging on the door.

"Girlfriend!! get up we have breakfast then the preshow! Get up!"

"Girlfriend?" JJ raised an eyebrow at her.

"He's gay and finds you very attractive." Hadiyeh chuckled rolling her eyes. She was sure she'd catch Nas fangirling today.

"He's gay?" JJ looked at her in disbelief.

"Yep, you got defensive over a man who literally doesn't even like girls." 

"Oh, wow." He rolled his eyes, throwing the covers over his head as Hadiyeh got up to get dressed.

"I think I forgot Jannah's vitamins in London," JJ grumbled from under the sheets. 

Hadiyeh rolled her eyes at JJ's forgetfulness, he was so angry that he completely forgot about packing the bags properly. She wrapped her hijab around her hair and opened the door to Nas beaming. 

"Hey, Hads."

"Morning Nas,"

"I've ordered for you to get room service this morning, for you and husband to send the morning together,"

"Thank you," Hadiyeh smiled hugging him.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs, the agenda begins in two hours meaning you get a few hours together, then Armani wants you down at the louvre." 

"Thanks, could you do me a favour though?" 

"Sure."

"JJ's forgot Jannah's baby vitamins, could you get me a small pack from the pharmacy?"

"Oui, anything else?" 

"No, thank you." 

"Alright see you at 12."

~~~

JJ and Jannah were sat front row of today's show admiring Hadiyeh's work. 

"For someone very modest you do design some mad things," JJ looked at the bareback design of one of the models.

"Just because can't wear it doesn't mean others can't either." She said kissing his cheek a camera flash blinding them both. Paparazzi camera flashes never got old. Always annoying, and blindingly bright.

"I want to go home!" Jannah whispered against Hadiyeh and JJ's cheeks.

"We're going home tonight bubba,"

"With Mama?"

"No, darling, I've got work here,"

"Okay," She whispered nodding her head. 

They attending the small afterparty wrapping things up in Paris and moving to Milan for the next show. Hadiyeh and JJ spent the majority of that party greeting celebrities and famous designers. Even the Hadid sisters came up to Hadiyeh congratulating her on the success of Armani X Innocent. 

"I know I'm gay but gosh I would fuck them if I could." Nas laughed as he came up to Hadiyeh and JJ picking a drink off of the trays that the staff were walking around with. JJ and Hadiyeh both burst into laughter at his bold statement.

"Who wouldn't?" Hadiyeh agreed.

"I would like to remind you that we're married." JJ mused a smirk on his lips. 

"Don't look at me like that," Hadiyeh whispered into his ear, her voice rough with lust.

"Or what?" He knew how to play this game too, aroused by Hadiyeh's tone, biting her earlobe for emphasis. 

"May I take this time to remind you both that you are in the middle of a party?" Nas cleared his throat, staring at the chipped nail polish on his hands unfazed by their behaviour. 

"Right, yeah, whatever," Hadiyeh grunted, taking JJ's hand dragging both of them out of the party. 

"Straights." Nas rolled his eyes as he watched the couple disappear out of the doors. 

~~~

"I don't like how you play." She mused as he lied under her, she straddled him the silk in her hands tying him to the bedposts.

"You taught me." He grinned, "Uno reverse, innit?"

"There is still so much you need to learn." She laughed, it was true she had wanted to push the boundaries of their sexual lives but didn't want to push JJ too far out of his comfort zone.

"Then teach me." 

"Safe-word?"

"Blue." He nodded, readying himself for what was about to come next.

They spent the evening tangled in sheets, a layer of sheer sweat covering them both as they came down from their climax. Hadiyeh massaged JJ's arms a little to get blood flowing again, having them tied up for so long. He didn't seem to care any less though, he had just come down from his high and wanted nothing more than Haidyeh's comfort.

 "C'mere," JJ whispered pulling Hadiyeh onto him, as they lay against each other.

"Yeah, love?" She smiled looking down at him kissing his temple as she switched them, this time she was laying her sweaty back against the bedsheet as he rested against her body.

"Mhm," he hummed nodding, he was so far into subspace that he had lost his track of thought, not that his thought mattered anyway, it would take awhile for him to go back to his normal self but as of right now he enjoyed the feeling of nothing. Right now none of the world's problems mattered to him. It was just them. Together.

She pushed herself up on her elbows as she pushed a braid of his hair out of his face and behind his hear thier eyes locking, she enjoyed this admiring her him. He was so strong not only physically but mentally, he had gone through hell and back for her and had still decided to love her, through all of their hardships they would always have each other's back. And that to Hadiyeh was something that money couldn't buy.

"I love you." He awed a lazy smile on his face, his head had begin to clear of the hazy state he was in.

"I love you so much more," she chuckled kissing the corner of his mouth.

"I have a flight in five hours." He turned to look at the digital clock on their bedside table, now more aware of his surroundings.

"So do I," she mused her fingertips lightly running over his back as he pressed another kiss to her neck, looking up at her through is eyelashes.

"We should sleep." He murmured his eyelids heavy with sleep. 

"Goodnight my love."

"Good night Hads." He whispered, his heavy eyelids fluttering shut.

She pressed a gentle kiss to his head and within ten minutes they are both fast asleep, bathing in each others warmth, both satisfied with where they are. Knowing nothing could touch them.

Written: 11/10/2021

Published: 13/10/2021