2.7

FLASHBACK: Sidemen studio, Only Fans

Lauren Alexis and JJ were too close for Hadiyeh's comfort. JJ was blind to her flirting but continued to entertain the conversation. In half an hour they would begin filming and Hadiyeh could feel her head spin, she was exhausted. She had taken Jannah to the playground the other day, and after getting harassed for an hour she decided enough was enough and decided to come home. One of the children there had the flu and Jannah had caught a serious cold. And with JJ having a show both last night and a meeting this morning Hadiyeh had taken Jannah to the hospital last night and sat at her bedside, not getting a blink of sleep.

So this morning when she did finally show up, leaving the hospital sure that Jannah would be safe with Saeedeh, she was not pleased nor happy to see her husband talking about Lauren's ass with Ethan laughing along. Her day had been long enough. She was fed up and tired but decided against causing a scene and sat down with the crew drinking a well-needed cup of coffee. 

"What's up Hads?" Vik sat next to her, he was very much against filming this Sidemen video and Hadiyeh very much agreed. 

"Nothing, didn't catch enough sleep last night," She said, technically it wasn't a lie... but not exactly the truth either. 

"Same." He nodded.

"Streaming?" 

"Yeah playing COD."

"I'm so happy we stopped gaming, I don't think I could sit behind a screen more than I already do." She chuckled, the caffeine lightening her mood. Her eyes were still heavy.

A moment of silence passed between them as Hadiyeh shut her eyes for a second before Vik cleared his throat. She was everyone else's antidote, but who was hers?

"Hads?"

"Hm?" She opened her eyes to see Vik fumbling with his fingers, he wanted to talk to Hadiyeh but was ashamed to bring up the subject, "Go on talk."

"It's about me and Sasha." He started, taking a breath, "She's having a girl and I have no idea what to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Her room, her clothes, fuck, my time, I don't know what to do with youtube and having a child because she's going to expect me to parent and I-"

"Vikram Barn." Hadiyeh cut him off, "She is not expecting you to parent, it's your duty to parent, you've got enough money to go on  break from uploading and pay attention to your girl and daughter."

"Hads-"

"Unless you plan on breaking up with Sasha whilst she's pregnant, I suggest you clean up your act." She states factually a smile on her lips, it was adorable to see her friends mature into parents "Or else, I will kick you out of the sidemen."

"When should I start? Like you know, stop gaming and stuff?"

"Tonight," She replied, "Shut off your PC tonight and start focusing on Sasha and your little one, what's the point of money if you're going to miss out on the valuable times with your family? These moments are significant memories in the making, treasure them."

And just then she felt the familiar aroma of Dior from behind her. JJ had been listening to every word that come out of her mouth. He had sensed the hint of jealousy in her words. She had always wished for the life that the rest of the boys were living but would never change hers for the world. 

The simplicity of making enough to live a comfortable life, she and JJ could have put aside their chaotic lives to look after Jannah as soon as they took her in. But then their lives would have been bland and boring, and Hadiyeh can't imagine anything worse than sitting at home and doing nothing. The stress and pressure was the adrenaline she needed to live.