3.1

Hadiyeh rolled her eyes cursing out whoever was in charge of the invitation list. 

"I'll see you around innit?" Hadiyeh kissed JJ's cheek before floating into the crowd leaving JJ as Lauren came walking his way.

"Hey JJ!" She grinned, her words slurring together as she gripped JJ's forearm for balance. He chuckled politely helping her stand. His mood was far too good to be ruined by Lauren and no matter how much he wanted to turn around and find Hadiyeh, he stood there politely trying to engage in conversation with Lauren, who looked like she couldn't stand a second on her own accord, using it as an excuse to grip on to JJ any chance she got.

"Hads!" Ethan came running into Hadiyeh and lifting her up as she squealed in surprise. 

"Put me down, you dick!" She rolled her eyes playfully, regaining her composure.

He obliged putting her down, his expression though never faltered, he had been glowing the entire party and had wanted to catch Hadiyeh alone for a minute, but understood that with her statues that was very unlikely. The next time he turned around she had disappeared with JJ.

"We need to talk." He said and without giving her time to speak he took her wrist in his hand and pulled her into one of the rooms. It was a quiet room, there were people there busy in conversation and the only music playing was from the songs outside. 

She was itching to get back out there, knowing Lauren was probably having the time of her life, Hadiyeh had noticed her pointless 'drunk' tactics. But, she didn't care, she had, for the time being, given her attention to Ethan and his dilemma.

"We need to go shopping."

"Why?" Hadiyeh arched her brow, confused.

"I told you we needed to go ring shopping!" He looks at her aspirated. It was unlike Hadiyeh to forget.

"Oh shit, really?" Hadiyeh's eyes widened, she had thought that what Ethan has said about not getting engaged until she woke up was just a means to convince her.

"Yes. Really." Ethan deadpanned. 

"Alright," She nodded, a bright smile appearing on her lips as she forgot about her current problem on the dancefloor, "Give me a date and time, I'll be there."

"I have the date and time, the problem is your schedule!" 

"I know." She sighed, "After JJ and I get back, hm? How about then?"

He nodded pulling out his phone and checking the calendar and right after JJ and Hadiyeh's 'holiday' he set the date.

JJ watched his wife disappear with Ethan as Laurens hand wonderingly found its way onto his button-up floral shirt, she caught a good whiff of his cologne knowing she would use it for reference later than night.

"Excuse me." JJ pushed himself away and as though on cue Jamie appeared next to JJ.

"Ayo big man, what's up?" Jamie threw his arm over JJ's shoulder, pulling him towards the DJ booth. 

Hadiyeh and Ethan had just stepped out, good timing too, seeing as Faith was beginning to wonder where her boyfriend had disappeared off to. Smiling, Ethan linked hands with her and gave a subtle nod to Hadiyeh which she dismissed with a wave. 

She saw JJ up in the DJ booth but made no effort to go meet him, he was clearly having the time of his life. Not to mention so was Lauren, standing right in the front row, pulling almost any trick she could to get JJ's attention and Hadiyeh hadn't wanted to burst her little bubble just yet. She was quite entertained watching Laurens efforts go unnoticed by JJ.

She made her way to the bar just as Freya and Josh came up to her, holding glasses of juice. 

"I don't know how you do it!" Freya laughed, referring to the juice instead of the strong vodka she was used to. 

"It must suck as well, seeing as they just dropped XIX vodka," She chuckled referring to the boys. 

"You were part of it too." Josh defended, "Although you refused to do any promotion for it."

"Because I don't drink and don't want any of my audience to either." She rolled her eyes, they had a massive argument with management as soon as Hadiyeh had found out they were releasing a vodka brand. 

She had been awake for a week and the first news management give her isn't a ' we're glad your back' it's 'can you promote alcohol?'  Hadiyeh had been fuming that the boys had done something this bold and outrages away from her eye, but considering her instability she didn't even want to care, she had her lawyer get on the case, she was planning to break her contract in the following weeks and begin managing her own brand.

"Fair." He shrugged, "You still planning on getting away from management?"

"Oh yeah, definitely, I'll be a free man by the end of next month hopefully." She nodded her tone underlined with a hint of dramatic-ness.

"If you do start your own management, mind taking us under your wing?" Josh joked

"I always have, haven't I?" She mused taking a lengthy sip of her drink, "Now if you don't mind, love-birds, I have someone I need to talk to, great seeing you."

She disappeared into the crowd as Josh and Freya shrugged ordering orange juice. Them going sober was very entertaining for the group seeing as out of their friendship group they were the most alcohol-driven, of course, second to Harry and Nas who were currently drunk twerking on each other.

Hadiyeh had found herself with Callux and Callum who were getting waved on their own accord, she was thankful that the two gentlemen were enjoying themselves living their best life away from the romance. It got a bit tiring after a while to see all of her friends act lovey-dovey.

They laughed and partied together as JJ suddenly sneaked up behind her, taking her off her feet. Literally. She squealed as JJ picked her up bridal style, her fright turning into laughter only a second later seeing the familiar face of her lover. 

"Have fun?" She smiled as he put her down again, his hand resting around her waist.

"You heard?"

"I did and very much enjoyed," She chuckled, "And I'm sure I wasn't the only one."

"Oh yeah, the boys loved it," 

Hadiyeh almost rolled her eyes at how blind JJ had been towards Lauren, but she didn't and only placed a kiss on his cheek in response.

"I could also show you something you might enjoy more?" He flashed her an innocent smile. 

"Hm," She pondered teasingly, "I am quite tired tonight."

"You can't lie for shit." He grinned kissing the corner of her mouth. 

"Oh, and you think you're a professional?" She pulled him in for a mouthy, passionate kiss.

"Maybe not at lying, but there are defiantly are things that I am a pro at." He said pulling away, for a breather.

"I'd be intrigued to see," She arched her brow and cocked her head to the side innocently. 

"And I'd be more than happy to show you." 

As they left the event Hadiyeh hadn't missed the look on Lauren's seething and envy-ful face. She made sure to blow the jealous woman a kiss and wave as she and JJ walked out of the party hand in hand.

Written: 29/10/2021

Published: 31/10/2021

(A/N: So I'm writing a sidemen one-shot book and another JJ book, so stay tuned xx)