3.3

Hadiyeh knew the game they were playing was a risky one, if anyone was to walk in now, it could be embarrassing for both of them.

So if either of them should be withing for contact, it wasn't going to be her.

She was a woman who knew what she wanted and how to get it. She moved her hand so it was tangled in his braids pushing his head away from her body she moved off the counter, pushing him against the thin bathroom wall she made a trail of hickies from under his ear down to his collar.

He closed his eyes at the contact trapping his bottom lip between his teeth, he bit down, silencing the moan that they both knew would eventually slip.

"So needy, whiney, desperate." Her words were slow, just like her hands, her fingertips drawing slow patterns against his skin under his hoodie as a cold shiver ran down his spine.

"Had- Hads." He murmured his clothes more restraining and constricting than he last remembered, the air of the bathroom suddenly a lot hotter and suffocating.

He felt his eyes flutter shut as his head tilted back hitting the wall as her cold fingertips traced the waistline of his trousers. She really did enjoy the view on the plane.

A string of illiterate words fell out of his mouth as he drew a sharp breath, the subtle build of tension and sweat on his body almost made him fall apart at the contact.

"Talk, love, tell me what you want." She demanded, her tone dripping with empty innocence could make him cum on the spot, but he couldn't, not until she had first.

Her fingers traced the outline of the tent in his pants as he felt his eyes glazed over with need and want.

"Talk." She demanded.

He opened his mouth to talk, but just as he did so, she began palming him. Forcing his mouth shut to withhold the moan that was threateningly drawing out of his mouth.

"Please."

"Please what." She moved her hand off again.

"Hads-"

Her hand slid down past the waistband.

He opened his mouth again, he tried spluttering inarticulate words before he got cut off by a familiar voice.

"Hads! They want to make Jannah her food! What should I say?!"

"Would you look at that?" Hadiyeh chuckled moving her hand away again, a sly smirk on her lips, her eyebrow arched in amusement.

He looked at her in disbelief, was she really going to leave him in that state?

"Why are you looking at me like that for? Go feed Jannah." She spoke in a duh tone her voice laced in a hint of playfulness, "MOVE."

He groaned, readjusting his trousers to help hide his evident and painful erection as much as possible.

"I'll remember this." He murmured moving past her, his hand brushing past her hips.

She made no reply as she raised her eyebrow daringly, their eyes locking in the bathroom mirror as she reapplied her lipstick that had rubbed off. With a huff of annoyance, he walked out of the bathroom to attend to his daughter and friends knowing someone was bound to notice the very obvious erection in his trousers.

For the rest of the flight, JJ made sure to avoid Hadiyeh in protest of the state she had left him in. And it was fustigating him more than it was her, she pretends to pay him no mind as she continues her conversation with Talia and Simon about their wedding planning, whilst he hung around with the boys at the front of the plane.