𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 5🦋

*Teacherls tried to pull Kobe and Jaiden off.

Kobe: BRO LET GO!
???:kobe got anger issues.
Kobe:SHUT YA ASS UP YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WTF HAPPENED!
Derek:get up real quick.

*i got off derek and went to Vallyk, he sat done and i burried my self into him then we looked at kobe and derek.

Derek:bro bro calm down.
Kobe:Nah bro get the fuck off me!
Derek:nigga calm down.
Kobe:NO LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MH FUCKING SISTER YO, IM NOT CALMING THE FUCK DOWN!

*Derek's pov*

*i was trying to calm kobe down when elijah got up and kicked my leg and i turned to him and he pushed me so i went after him.

Kobe: NIGGA GET OFF OF ME.
Tecaher:WE NEED ANOTHER STAFF! NOW!

*another staff ran over and grabbed me and Elijah.

Derek:nah cause i ain't do shit now get off me

*i literally used all my strength to try and get out his grip then y/n came over and elijah jumped at and she flinched hard.

Jaiden:go ahead touch her it's not like i can get out.

*elijah tried to get out the teachers grip, when he finally did he pushed y/n, she almost fell but Mike caught her.

Jaiden:igh hell nah let me go.
Kobe: FUCK!!!!

*mike pushed elijah off then vallyk came an attacked elijah, vallyk was punching his hardest.

*Y/N's pov*
*elijah had came for me again then vallyk came,he started punching him and so did mike, I was scared and confused I didn't want them all to get into a fight...

Mike:don't touch her ever the fuck again.

*vallyk and mike got pulled off and elijah looked at me and winked then he got up and walked past me.

Kobe:bro let go of me.

*they let go of the boys, they all had to go to the office, when they left me,Gigi,Aya,Gio and angel went and sat down I was scared, they are all getting in trouble because of me.

*skip to after school, after school kobe and jaiden were still mad, when we got home jaiden and kobe went to their rooms and i went to mine, i started crying cause i we broke up with me..... it's a good thing but at the same time bad I don't know what he's gonna do.

*an hour later i had fell asleep then i went downstairs and laid on kobe cause he was sleep.

Kobe:*groans*

*Jaiden saw us then Layed next to us, we all fell asleep.

*MOM'S POV*
*I saw the kids sleep in the couch so I took a picture of them and posted it on instagram.

(Act like there is another boy in the picture)