𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 20🦋

Mom:ok yall rember where we going right?
Y/N:what you mean?
Kobe:you will see.
Jaidem:right we finna have fun.
Vallyk:lost of it.

*we looked at vallyk.

Vallyk:not like that, yall dirty as hell.
Kobe:it sounded wrong.

*mom,dad and m/m laughed then they went inside.

Aya:vallyk i think y/n got something for you. Vallyk:on your birthday why?
Y/N:umm no not a gift i want you to do something.
Vallyk:what?
Y/N:aya tell him.

*i got up and went inside and aya told him, then i came back outside and vallyk looked calm i layed back down, we had blankets pillows and stuff cause we have lil area outside with a tv and out door couches, anyway i layed down then vallyk looked at me then out of nowhere he whispered in my ear.

Vallyk:you sure you want me to take it?
Y/N:yea i wanted to lose it on my birthday. Vallyk:igh.
Y/N:i don't even know what to do.
Vallyk:ill tell you and show you.
Y/N:k.

*vallyk cuddled me then we watched the rest of the movie then went inside, aya and gianna slept in the guest room, jaiden and nova slept in jaiden room, kobe,derek and mike slept in kobe room, me and vallyk went in my room, when i walked in vallyk shut the door and locked it, i turned around and he was shirt less.

Vallyk:you ready?
Y/N:are you big big?
Vallyk:i don't know find out for ya self.
Y/N:vallyk don't hurt me.
Vallyk: it's gonna hurt a lil but i'll be gentle ok? anyway have you ever done anything sexual?