𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 10🦋

Kobe:you hit me back.
Y/N:still move.
Kobe:bro come on.
Y/N:no move.
Jaiden:haha.

*kobe got off me and went back upstairs.

Kobe:Y/NNNNN WON'T FORGIVE MEEEEE. Derek:WHY TF ARE YOU YELLING! Kobe:CAUSE I CAN NIGGA!

*vallyk came downstairs laughing then came to me.

Vallyk:can we cuddle???
Y/N:no.
Vallyk:why.
Y/N:cause you helped kobe.
Vallyk:bro....
Y/N:no.

*he gave me puppy eyes.

Y/N:stop it.
Vallyk:please.
Y/N:omg fine.

*he smiled.

Mom:he clingy.
Y/N:I know.
Dad:whats wrong with being clingy.
Y/N:nothing vallyk's a lil baby.
Vallyk:no i'm not.
Y/N:yes, yes you are.

*he stopped using his soft voice*

Vallyk:am i now.
Y/N:the fuck-
Vallyk:yea.
Y/N:boy.
Jaiden:yall don't hang with me no more.
Y/N:come on yall some babies.
Jaiden:uh-.

*jaiden and vallyk looked at eachother then chased me to my room.

Jaiden:i'm not a baby.

*i layed down then jaiden and vallyk layed next to me and we watched a movie then kobe and Derek walked in.

Kobe:y/n I'm sorry.
Y/N:nope
Kobe:wow.
Y/N:come here.

*he smiled and layed in my arms and stuck his tongue out at vallyk, vallyk rolled his eyes then Jaiden laughed,kobe got up and sat on the floor and so did derek then they watched the movie and i went in the bathroom with my phone and went live.

Y/N:*wispers* hey guys i'mma prank vallyk and derek, so basically i'mma change my clothes to something tight but comfy like a onesie then i'mma start reaching over them and start shaking my butt and stuff, kobe and jaiden are in the room as well and they probably gonna keep moving me out the way and blocking me and telling me to stop, anyway i have to find a way to hide this without them knowing first lemme change.

*i stepped out the camera and changed.

Outfit^^

Y/N:ok i'm done this is cute i'mma wear this more.

*i smiled then walked out the bathroom and went to the tv sence my drawers were under which was perfect cause i was able to hide the phone then i purposely dropped something then walked away from it then came back and bent down in front of Derek to pick it up.

Derek:what you doin.
Kobe:y/n😐.

Vallyk laughed then i went and layed down next to vallyk and purposely put my butt on his dick print sence he was laying side ways.

Vallyk:y/n.
Y/N:wha?
Vallyk:what are you doin.
Y/N: nothing you wanted to cuddle.

*Vallyk did this*😐* face, i laughed then watched the movie a little later i reached over vallyk and arched my back and grabbed his phone then i saw him hard.