𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 105🦋

Y/N:we don't need it to hot, like pick a week when it's gonna be like 80 decrease and go then and we can go to sesame place for the week. Vallyk:your gonna listen to that parade for a week😭. Y/N: it's the same parade over and over??? Vallyk:yes. Y/N:ok well we can go there for two days and go other places for the rest. Vallyk:k.

*we started eating then vallyk recorded me.

Y/N:stawppp. Vallyk:whats wrong? Y/N:baeee. Vallyk:😭. Y/N:babyy😂. Vallyk:i love you. Y/N:i love you to, but chill i look ugly. Vallyk:did my wife just say she ugly??? huh? look at you your beautiful, my wife really just said she ugly. Y/N:cause i am- Vallyk:not. Y/N:bae. Vallyk:nah don't laugh, say you beautiful. Y/N:*mumbles* i'm beautiful. Vallyk:say it louder. Y/N:i'm beautiful... Vallyk: thankyou now when we get to the hotel i'mma mess you up. Y/N:i'm pregnant my guy. Vallyk:not like dat dirty😭.

*he stopped recording and we both laughed.

Vallyk:nasty ass. Y/N:my ass is clean. Vallyk:😐yk what i ment. Y/N:ik i just wanted to be smart. Vallyk:bett. Y/N:noooo i'm joking. Vallyk:nah bett. Y/N:babyyyy. Vallyk: don't baby me, bett. Y/N:meanie. Vallyk:you did it. Y/N:meanie. Vallyk:😭.

*we finaihed eating then we went and walked around campus.

Y/N:aruba is beautiful. Vallyk:ik it's like the 10th time you told me. Y/N:😐. Vallyk:😭, wanna go to the beach? Y/N:yea.

*we went to our room and changed then came back out and went to the beach.

Y/N:damn this sand is hot. Vallyk:😭. Y/N:babe it's hot🥺. Vallyk:what am i supposed to do i gotta get passed the hot sand to. Y/N:meanie.

*We both laughed and ran to a chair.

Y/N:damn. Vallyk:😭.

*we put our stuff down and went to the water.

Y/N:oh shi it's cold. Vallyk:well duh. Y/N:boy hush. Vallyk:😭.

*me and vallyk took pictures then he smacked my butt.

Y/N:ow boy. Vallyk:cheeks for years. Y/N:no couple days. Vallyk:no years. Y/N: it's funny how you simp for ass. Vallyk:shut up if i see it moving i'm gonna look. Y/N:so if a random girl was walking and her ass started moving you look. Vallyk:if we weren't together yea, but we are together so no i would look at yours. Y/N:weirdo. Vallyk:how is that weird your my wife i can look. Y/N:😭, i wanna prank you so bad. Vallyk:no no be nice cause the prank you did with the home boy shi was trash. Y/N: didn't you get mad?  Vallyk:shut up😭 Y/N:ok then. Vallyk:watch i'mma get you. Y/N:or mabey i should put the snake back in your pants. Vallyk:no, fuck no. Y/N:😭.

*vallyk hugged me from behind and rubbed my stomach and we talked then we sat in the sand near the water and talked.

Vallyk:damn we really married. Y/N:ri, we are married derek and gigi are engaged. Vallyk:andrew giving aya a baby. Y/N:fr?!. Vallyk:yea he got baby fever😭. Y/N:😭, ngl they would be some fun parents to have. Vallyk: Aya would be a crazy ass mom but yea. Y/N:😭😭, maya pregnant. Vallyk:you lyin. Y/N: nope i saw the baby bump, i asked and she really said she gaining weight ik what a baby bump look like. Vallyk:she probably scared to tell us. Y/N: why, did mike say he not ready? Vallyk:mike said he wanted to wait till marriage. Y/N: thats what i wanted but here we are. vallyk:well you got my last name now, y/n pena. Y/N:😭, i have both last names i might change it. Vallyk:y/n morris pena. Y/N:😭. Vallyk:damn we went from best friends to gf and bf to finance to husband and wife. Y/N:yup. Vallyk:and just so yk no matter what i'm never leaving you. Y/N:and no matter what i am never leaving you.

*he smiled and kissed me, we hung out for the rest of the day then went back to the hotel and went to sleep, a few years later we had baby girl, kaiden is now five and we decided to name baby girl ari, so ari is now 3, derek and Gigi got married, aya had her baby and so did maya, everyone is now ethir engaged or married and happy, we all still hang out together, but we are all having a happy life......THE END.