𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 93🦋

Y/N:😭.

*i put kaiden down cause he wanted crawl around then i sat on the extra bed and gigi went and sat on derek's.

Y/N:she can sleep with you? Derek:yea, i only got hit twice so i don't have as much wires as he does. Y/N:how many times he get hit. Kobe:bro vallyk got hit alot Elijah went back over to him and kept shooting him. Y/N:true but still. Derek: doctor said i almost got paralysised. Kobe:😭, derek not being able to use his legs, he would hate that😭. Derek:nigga i wouldn't stop trying to use my legs. Kobe:yea ik.

*they laughed.

Gianna:kobe love you. Kobe:😐. Derek:kobe love meeee. Y/N:kobe yk you do. Kobe:😒. Derek:kobe love mee. Kobe:🙄. Derek:just say. Kobe:*mumbles* ily. Derek:can't hear you. Kobe:🖕🏼, ily. Derek:yea ik.

*kobe laughed then layed on me.

Y/N:bro-.

Kobe:yes little sister. Y/N:😐. Derek:😭. Kaiden:*giggles* Y/N:whats so funny. Kaiden:*smiles*

*kobe started tickling me for no reason.

Y/N:stawwpppp. Kobe:no.

*he sat on my legs.

Vallyk:kaiden no. Kaiden:eh. Vallyk:no. Kaiden:eh. Vallyk:no. Kaiden:*cries* Vallyk:*groans* come here.

*i watched kaiden go to vallyk.

Vallyk:uhhh gimme ya hand.

*kaiden grabbed the bed and stood up and vallyk picked him up and he layed in his arms with his bear.

Vallyk:*smiles* Y/N:want me to take him? Vallyk:Nah he fine.

*i said ok then me and kobe watch Netflix and fell asleep.

*a few months later derek and vallyk were now home and a little better, kaiden is now 1 and starting to stand, me and vallyk were just waking up, and it was my birthday today i was turning 21, and it was also our five year anniversary.

Vallyk:come here.

*i laid on him.

Vallyk:happy birthdayyyyy. Y/N: thank you, and it's our anniversary. Vallyk:shi to things in one, we going out later. Y/N:what about kaiden. Vallyk:jaiden said he can stay wit him. Y/N:k.

*me and vallyk kissed and made out.

Vallyk:lemme stop before i act up. Y/N:maybe i want you to act up. Vallyk:nah you get him later. Y/N:kk.

*he kissed me again then we got up, vallyk went in the bathroom and i went and got kaiden and went in the kitchen.

Y/N:what you wanna eat kaiden? Kaiden:drawberry. Y/N:😭, strawberry and what else? Kaiden:*giggles* egg! Y/N:ok😂.

*i started making the eggs then vallyk went live.

Live:vallyk what happened to your stomach, chest and shoulder. Vallyk: personal. Y/N:what? Vallyk:they asked what happened to me. Y/N:oh. Vallyk: it's bae birthdayyyyy.

*i laughed and bent down to get the pan and he went behind me.

Vallyk:go ahead i'll let you do it.

*i shook my but and he put his hands up and moved side to side.

Vallyk:😭😭.

*we stopped and laughed then i made the eggs.

Vallyk:i'm nervous. Y/N:dude why😭. Vallyk:idk i'm just nervous. Y/N:😭. Kaiden:dada. Vallyk:wha? Kaiden:tv. Vallyk:say please. Kaiden:pease. Vallyk:igh.

*vallyk went and turned the tv on then came back and read the comments.

Vallyk:how am i being to hard on him.... Y/N:who said that. Vallyk:them they said i'm being to hard on him cause i told him to say please. Y/N:your teaching him manners. Vallyk: exactly, "vallyk theres kids on he-" oh snap my bad😭. Y/N:what you wanna eat? Vallyk:you. Y/N:😐, theres kids on the live. Vallyk:fuck that gotta do wit me? Anyway i'm not hungry i'll probably eat cereal. Y/N:kk.

*he started adding people.

Vallyk:wassup. ???:hi, you and y/n getting older. Vallyk:right bruh i wanna be 17 again. Y/N:then go back in time kaiden won't be here. Vallyk:ik... ???:you and y/n should have another kid. Vallyk:she said it. Y/N: why you give him an idea😭. ???:cause kaiden is adorable, i want you guys to have a baby girl. Vallyk:see i wanna baby girl, cause kaiden a lil momma boy and it aint far. ???:😭, don't worry he will switch over to dad soon. Y/N:nope kaiden my baby. Kaiden:*giggles* ???:how old are you guys? Vallyk: guess. ???:um- wait happy birthday y/n. Y/N:thankyouuu.

*i smiled*

???:yw, umm i think yall both 21? but vallyk about to be 22. Vallyk:yea she just now being able to drink. Y/N:boy you was drinking before 21. Vallyk:shh. Y/N:😭.

*vallyk talked to the person for a lil longer then she left.

Vallyk:uhhh, i feel stiff, my shoulder hurt. Y/N:nah it's definitely not gonna hurt. Vallyk:see, guys i was in the hospital and she was bullying me. Y/N: you started it. Vallyk:"you started it" shut up. Y/N:make me.

*vallyk grabbed my neck and went out the frame and kissed me, we made out then he let go of me and went back to the camera and wiped his lip.

Vallyk:yea she had to be put in her place. Y/N:move.

*i pushed his head and ofc he was being dramatic and made him self go out the camera.

Y/M:now i did not push you that hard. Vallyk:she mean. Y/N:yet you love me. Vallyk:no😐. Y/N:bett. Vallyk:nooo i'm joking.

*he hugged me and i laugehd and tried to get out his grip.

Vallyk: stawwp.

*I turned and hugged him back and he kissed me.

Vallyk:i love you. Y/N:i love you too.

*he kissed me again then let go of me.

Live:if my relationship isn't like this ion want it. Vallyk:😭😭.  Kbreeezo:bitch add me.

*vallyk added Kobe.

Kobe:no dior give me. Dior:*screams*

*dior smacked kobe.

Brooklyn:damn. Y/N:😭😭. Vallyk: bro just got smacked by his son😭. Kobe: Brooklyn get ya child before i do. Brooklyn:😭😭. Kobe:no g-et him😂.

*vallyk added jaiden.

Jaiden:damn bro. AYLA:damn. Jaiden:lil girl. Ayla: yes? Jaiden: don't say that. Nova: don't be like daddy ok. Jaiden:😐. Kobe:😭. Dior:*screams* Kobe:tf is you screaming. Dior:tf. Kobe:no, dior don't copy what i say.