𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 58🦋

Kobe:y/n. Y/N:yea. Kobe:lift you shirt up. Y/N:no. Kobe:lemme see your stomach. Y/N:no. Kobe:are you pregnant? Y/N: yea.... Kobe:is it vallyk's? Y/N:yea. Kobe:how many months are you? Y/N:3. Kobe:how are you thre- Y/N:i have no idea but he is the only person i did it with i swear... Kobe:i belive you, you should tel- wait the month we left yall did it? Y/N:yea. Kobe:thats why ok, tell him. Y/N:when he comes down here. Kobe:igh,what if he was born in Christmas .Brooklyn: double presents. Kobe:we finna go broke. Vallyk:*coughs*

*we all layed down and ended up falling asleep, 4 hours later we woke up and vallyk had just woke up as well i unmutted.

Vallyk:*deep voice* i'm not getting up, i'm-

*Derek jumped on him.

derek:wassup lil sis. Y/N:hi. Derek:kobe ditched us. Kobe:shut up i had to be there for the birth of my child. Brooklyn:yea derek. Derek:shut up.

*jaiden walked in the room with ayla.

Y/N:jaidennn.

*i got up and hugged him and he hugged me back and laughed.

Jaiden:wassup. Kobe:i saw you a  few hours ago.

*He laughed.

Y/N:aww she so tinny. Jaiden:ri and she five months. Y/N:can i hold her. Jaiden:take her.

*i took her and she opened ber eyes and smiled.

Y/N:hi mama. Jaiden:y/n are you? Y/N:shh. Jaiden:he on the phone? Y/N:mhm.

Vallyk:mamas i'm coming for Christmas. Y/N: when you coming down here? Vallyk: tomorrow, I didn't even pack. Y/N: boy start packing. Vallyk:but i'm comfy, and i slept naked and Derek in here. Derke: that's all i needed to here for me to get out. Vallyk:😂.

*derek gave vallyk back his phone then i Guess he left cause i heard the door shut.

Vallyk:i'm not even naked i got Shorts on. Y/N:yea ok. Vallyk:look i do.

*he showed and he did have shorts on.

Jaiden: don't steal my baby. Nova:BABE YA MOM WANT AYLA! Jaiden:NO SHE MINE!

*nova came upstairs.

Nova:where sh- oh gimme ayla rq.

*i gave her ayla and she went downstairs.

Jaiden:she stole my childdd. Nova:i gave birth to her. Vallyk:igh she got you there. Jaiden:shut up.

*jaiden went downstairs and vallyk laughed.

Y/N:baeee go pack. vallyk:mamas i'm comfy, like real comfy in this bed. Y/N: finally you gotta bed. Vallyk: shush, i'm growing a beard. Y/N:noooo i want baby face.

*He laughed*

*i looked at kobe for no reason.

Kobe:wha? Y/N:nun.

*i sat next to him then i looked at him again.

Y/N:oop, kobe growing a beard. Kobe:i'mma keep it. Brooklyn:no you not you said that before and you shaved it right off. Kobe:😭, who cleaned my room. Y/N:me i was bored and had no one to mess with cause you and jaiden weren't here. Kobe:haha. Jaiden:nigga who cleaned my room. Mom: y/n she was bored. Vallyk:you cleaned there room for fun? Y/N:yup. Ayla:*cries* Y/N: it's gonna be noisy.

*aya called me but i didn't answer then she called Brooklyn.

Brooklyn:hey. Aya:hey y/n with you? Brooklyn:yea. Aya:girl, answer me. Y/N:i'm on the phone with vallyk. Vallym:answer her i'ma take a shower. Y/N:k.

*he hung up and aya called me.

Aya:ok, heyyyy. Y/N: hi aya. Aya:uh, so dry tf.

*I laughed.

Aya:bitch i gotta new bread stick. Y/N:not this again. Kobe:she kinda look like one. Aya:uh- rude, any- Kobe:put some lashes and lip gloss and boom you got aya. Aya:well fuck you, anyway gigi is depressed. Gianna:bitch i am not depressed. Aya:yes you are, you sat here and cried for no reason. gianna:cause miss my bf lil girl. Aya:girl i'm taller then you. gianna:lies, stand up. Aya:naw i'm comfy. Gianna: exactly. Aya:anyway wyd-

*gigi flung something at aya

. Gianna:my bad. Aya:she just flung her damn croc at me.

*i started dieing.

Aya:time to beat her ass.

*aya smacked her.

Gianna:owww lil girl. Aya:thats what ya get, anyway gigi is depressed and umm i'mma beat andrew ass when he get here. Y/N:what he do. Aya:he called me a bread stick. Y/N:is that why you got the bread stick. Kobe:did he lie? Aya: yes that's why i got it, and Kobe keep talking and i'm getting in my car and coming to ya house and beating ay ass. Kobe:ah scary. Aya:bet come on depressed ass girl. Gianna:girl, you had a break down because ya lash fell off.

*me and kobe satrted dieing and Brooklyn tried not to laugh.

Aya:the bitch kept falling and i got frustrated. Gianna:yea and you had a break down and stabbed a foam head for wigs. Kobe:shi i can't. Y/N: aya!

Brooklyn:😭*coughs*

*i looked at kobe and he had tears from laughing so hard.

Aya:yall all laughing at me bett. Gianna: don't come for me cause i will say what happened when you tried to open the door for me. Aya:girl we don't talk about that moment. Gianna:😭. Aya:now come on lil girl.

*she walked into the door and fell and i could hear gigi dieing, me and kobe were wheezing.

Aya:owwww. Gianna:*wheezes* now....ho..w tf.....you...walk...into the damn wall.

*kobe's face was turning red then jaiden walked in and so did mom.

Jaiden:wtf- Mom:aye. Jaiden:i'm 20. Mom:still. Jaiden:why yall laughing so hard. Kobe:bruh stop. Aya:stop laughing at meeee.

Y/N:😭. Aya:gigi get up, we leaving, my damn head hurts, they got in the car then aya hung up. Mom:what is going on, breath. Brooklyn:omg.

*a few minutes later aya and gigi walked in.

Aya: y'all still laughing at me. Gianna:girl, you walked into the wall, and you had a break down cause ya lash fell off.

Aya: shut up. Jaiden:😂. Mom: girls. Aya:uh mom what i do. Mom: everything. Aya:😮. Gianna:😭.

*vallyk called me.

Vallyk:wtf is so funny. Y/N:aya walked in the wall. Vallyk:😭. Aya:wow, bett gigi didn't you fall down the steps? Gianna: didn't you flal outside when you opened the door for me. Kobe:😭, igh i'm done Aya:nah come here.

*aya jumped on him and took his hat off .

Aya:when you cut ya hair? Kobe:like 4 months ago. Brooklyn:you look cute, look younger though. Kobe:ik thats why i put the hat on. Jaiden: Kobe now went emo. Kobe:i just wear alot of black. Jaiden:your nails are painted. Kobe:i got bored.