𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 76🦋

Y/N: exactly he know his gf. Vallyk:period. Kobe:thats why ya dumbass fell trying to jump in the pool. Vallyk:shut up, you slid down the railing and fell off. Kobe:bruh i could of died😭 Derek:😭😭. Andrew:yall both dumb. Kobe: didn't you walk into the door- uh just like gf. Aya:stfu. Kobe:wait she wit you👀. Y/N:yes. Brooklyn:😭.

*i sat the phone up so it could see me aya, gigi and Brooklyn.

Kobe:yall got my son wit a whole bunch of girls? shit father like son. Y/N:😭. Brooklyn:boy no. Kobe:girl yes, he finna get all the girls and put them bitches in they place, purr. Brooklyn:i can't🤦🏽‍♀️ i can't. YN:😭😭. Kobe:i wanna dog, can i have chanel. Y/N:no bitch. Vallyk:😭.😂 Kobe:fuck you. Y/N:fuck you too. Kobe:fall off a cliff. Y/N:get hit by a car.

*we looked at the phone and laughed.

Mike:tf- yall got so violent. Vallyk;right damn. Brooklyn:see now they different. Kobe &YN:we know. Brooklyn:.... Skylar:bitch we need holly water. Andrew:tf is they possessed?!. Kobe:nah, ight i'll call u later. Y/N:k, bye. Vallyk:bye mamas. Kobe:simp. Vallyk:ik u not talking😐. Kobe:ight shut up. Y/N:bye bro bye baby.

*he hung up then we got to the nail salon, When we got out the car Brooklyn put dior in the stroller them we went in side, we decided to try a new place.

Worker:hello. Y/N:hi. Women:How can i help you guys today? Y/N:umm i think we are all getting manicure and pedicure? Girls:yea. Y/N:ok so we are all getting the same thing. Worker:ok, um would you like to go first? and the one with the baby? Y/N:umm sure come on Brooklyn. Brooklyn:k, can yall watch him. Aya:ofc babes. Brooklyn:😭.

*me and Brooklyn followed the lady to our spot then dior started crying and aya tried to calm him down but he wouldn't so aya brought dior to Brooklyn and he stopped once Brooklyn held him.

Brooklyn:really😭. Aya:oh wow

. *she walked away, an hour later when all of us were done we payed and got in the car.

Aya:dior mean. Dior:*baby noises*. Brooklyn:you know what you were doing😭. Y/N:ok snacks? Skyalr:yea what house? Aya:umm if we go to mine my dad finna beat are asses if we make to much noise. Y/N:😭😭, me and aya got in trouble. Aya:yea cause we fell off the bed and he came in there wit a shoe, girl my heart jumped out my body. Y/N:😭. Skylar:target trip. Gianna:we aint gonna walk out wit just snacks. Skyalr:well.....shopping spree with out the boys wallets. Girls:😭😭.

*we went to target then Brooklyn went live while we were walking around and i held the phone.

Y/N:guys we in target.

*kobe requested to join so i added.

Kobe:wassup ugly. Y/N: wow, bett. Kobe:😭. Angel:kobe hurt meh feelings. Y/N:how? Angel:watch my tik tok. Kobe:😭😭. Y/N:k.

*i went on my phone and watch the tik tok while we were walking.

Y/N:haha😭. Angel:wow you mean to. Kobe:😭. Vallyk:who dat.

*he came in the camera. and smiled.

Vallyk:hey. Y/N:hey vally. Gianna:girl where you going. Y/N:bitch you aint tell me to turn. Gianna:what am i? google maps? Y/N:😐. Derek:you took my joke. Gianna:oh hush.

*i went with them and we picked some snacks out and i sat the phone up and got My snacks.

Angel:omg look at that cake. Skylar:angel. Vallyk:bro😐. Angel:look the cake on the shelf tf, nobody looking at ya pancake girl. Y/M:oh wow, ik i aint got that much cake sadly i was blessed with Kobe- Kobe:fucking bully. Mike:did she lie. Andrew:😭. Vallyk: Kobe punched me in my nuts earlier. Kobe:it was an accident chill. Vallyk:still he punched me. Aya:y/n wtf are you doin. Y/N:being me. Vallyk:man i wanna be behind you. Y/N:uh- ya nasty. Vallyk:shut up.

*i laughed and so did he.

Y/N:can i sit in the cart i'm tired. Gianna:no. Y/N:please i pregnant 🥺. Aya:girl😭. Skylar:yea guys she pregnant. Y/N:skylar nice. Boys:no tf she not. Angel:no she not. Kobe:yea no she called me Squidward.

*i started crying laughing and so did aya and Brooklyn tried not to laugh.

Skylar:y/n- Y/N:*whistle laugh* Vallyk:i-. Gianna:i can't fuckin breath. Y/N:😭😭 Squidward? Kobe: y'all some fuckin bullies. Andrew:she violated ya ass😭. Angel: damn bruh that was violation 😭. Kobe:😐. Brooklyn:😭. Aya:haha😭. Y/N:shi my stomach stop.

Live:😭😭😭, vallyk face, kobeeee😭, Squidward😭.

Kobe:fjck yall. Vallyk:.... y/n? is you there. Y/N:shii stopppp. Skylar:😂. Kobe: damn even my gf laughing, yall mean.

*i put my leg up to get in the cart then i farted.

Y/N:😳. Aya:😭😭. Brooklyn:😭, y/n. Y/N: that wasn't me shush. Gianna:😭😭, what you ea-t😭. Vallyk:there is so much going on.

*i got in the cart and aya fell. Y/N:😭😭, bruh stoppp, i looked at the live and i was crying.

Vallyk: baby- Derek:damn gigi breath. Gianna:nigga- aya how you fall. Kobe:all i gotta say is don't walk into the door again. Aya:stfu.

*she got up then we calmed down and went to get more pillows and blankets.

Kobe:what yall doin? Y/N:girls night. Kobe:then we doin boys night. Andrew:bett.

*i told kobe we were gonna go live later he said ok then i ended it, we payed for the stuff then went to our house and got a our stuff we needed for the night then we went to Brooklyn house and went live again.

Y/N:hey guys. Skylar:where king? Brooklyn: downstairs.

*skylar whistled and me and aya were confused althen a big ass pit pull walked in and aya freaked out.