𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 78🦋

*when we got to the gate the plane was boarding so we got on, we sat down and dior started crying.

Brooklyn:shh it's ok. Y/N: his cry is cute. Brooklyn:cute but loud.

*we laughed, btw me, Brooklyn and aya were next to eachother and gigi,skylar and maya were behind us.

Brooklyn:y/n can you un clip this. Y/N:yea.

*i unclipped it then she took dior from under sweat shirt and took it half way off and put a blanket on her and fed him.

Brooklyn: this is weird. Y/N:breast feeding on a plane? Brooklyn:yea😭. Aya:my head hurt Y/N:i have Tylenol. Aya:how they let you pass wit that? Y/N:i told them i get headaches alot because of the pregnancy and they said ok and my doctor gave it to me. Aya:oh, yea gimme. Y/M: damn you acting like it's some damn drugs. Aya:😭. Skylar:gigi out. Y/N:i'm still on the phone with vallyk i forgot. Aya:😭.

*i gave aya the Tylenol them we all chilled and went to sleep, a few hours later the plane landed and we got off, when we got off we went over to some seats so Brooklyn can fix her self.

Brooklyn: someone hold him and cover me

*i took dior then the girls covered her while she but the carrier back on then i helped her put dior back in, after that she put her sweatshirt back on then we went and got our suit cases then we went threw security then waited for the boys to get here, me and vallyk had hung up cause my signal was bad.

Brooklyn:they outside. Aya:i gett to see my babyyyy.

*we laughed then went outside.

Vallyk:mamasssss.

*i went to vallyk and hugged him and he hugged me back.

Vallyk:you tired? Y/N:yea. Kobe:wassup Dior.

*dior smiled and reached for his face and grabbed his nose.

Kobe:woah don't rip my nose ring out. Brooklyn:😭. Skylar:my head is spinning. Angel: probably cause it's hot and you got that big as sweat shirt on. Skylar:it was freezing on the plane. Angel:😭.

*the boys put the stuff in their cars then we went home, when me and vallyk got to the apartment we walked in.

Y/N: omg this is huge. vallyk: 😭. Y/N:can i see the baby room? Vallyk:go ahead.

*i went in the baby room and vallyk followed, the room was mickey mouse themed.

Y/N:this cute🥺

Y/N:this cute🥺. Vallyk:glad you like it, i didn't know what to do so i did mickey mouse. Y/N:i would of be happy with any theme you did

*he smiled and kissed me.

Y/N:guess what. Vallyk:baby clothes?!?!. Y/N:yes, but can i get some rest first? Vallyk:yea you hungry? Y/N:kinda. Vallyk:want canes? Y/N:whats that? Vallyk:snap you never had canes, it's good, it's chicken fries bread and there sauce. Y/N:i don't wanna get it then i don't like it. Vallyk:ight i'll get it for my self and get you something else and you can try my food. Y/N:k, can i get kfc? Vallyk:ofc you want Kentucky fried chicken😭. Y/N:i'm from Kentucky don't judge me😭 . Vallyk:not me being from jersey. Y/N:😭. Vallyk: ight go get ya self situated. Y/N:k i love you. Vallyk:i love you more.

*we kissed then he grabbed his keys and left and i went in our room and put my stuff away on my side of the closet, then i took a shower and took a nap, like an hour later valkyk was tapping my arm.

Y/N:hm? Vallyk:food is here if you wanted to eat. Y/N:can you put it in the microwave. Vallyk:mhm.

*he kissed my cheek and i went back to sleep.

*VALLYK POV*

* i put y/n food in the microwave then i went live and sat on the couch.

Vallyk:guys y/n is sleep and i'm bored.

*i added Mike*

Mike:wake her up then. Vallyk:no she said she was tired. Mike:maya sleep to. Maya:mikeeee movee. Mike:you been sleep ever sence you got here. Maya:cause i'm tired, come here. Vallyk:she finna hit you. Mike:😭.

*i watch mike go to maya and maya pulled him closer to her and layed on him.

Mike: could of told me to cuddle with you. Maya:to much work. Mike:😐. Vallyk:😭😭.

*y/n came out the room and sat next to me and put her head on me and put the blanket that wa on the couch on her, i put my arm around her and she went back to sleep.

Vallyk:guys look at her.

*i showed her then i put her legs on me and covered her whole body so she won't be cold, no I did not cover her face 🙄.

Mike:what the boys doin. Vallyk:idk.

*i added derek.

Derek:gigi chill i'm sorry. Gianna:i got sum for you. Derke:bae- Gianna: nope i got you. Derek:noooo. Vallyk:idk what you did but you about to get it. Mike:right😭. Derek:bruh all i did was snatch her phone and accidentally dropped it. Gianna:YEA IT'S CRACKED DUMMY! Derek:she finna kill me. Gianna: yup, the first day i see you, you already messing wit me. Derek:😭, only cause i love you. Gianna:oh whatever. Derek:she don't love me, gianna Hates me.

*he sat his phone up then gigi threw a ball at him.

Y/N:wait- Vallyk:how you wake up so fast. Y/N:i forgot chanel at home. Vallyk:😭. Y/N:shut up.

*she went back to sleep and i laughed at her.

Derek:she left chanel? Vallyk:yup. Derek:dumba- ow!.

*gigi had threw a shoe at him.

Mike &Vallyk:😭😭.

*me and mike laughed at derek.

Derek:tf you throw a shoe at me for. Gianna:cause i can. Live:😭😭, derek gonna get it😭. Derek:😐, ight bett. Gianna:🙄. Derek:aint getting no dick. Gianna:boy ion need it, i get it from someone else. Derek:😐, from who? Gianna: don't worry about it, just know i be textin him. Derek:who? who you be texting. Gianna: don't 👏🏼 worry 👏🏼 about 👏🏼 it. Derek:😐,give me your phone. Gianna:no. Derek: it's not funny, who you be talking to.