𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 88🦋

Vallyk;why you feeding him so late. Y/N:we all haven't eaten. Vallyk:k.

*he got up and turned the heat on.

Y/N:your cold? Vallyk:yea. Y/N: turn the heat off and come here.

*he turned it off then came to me and i felt his forehead.

Y/N:you feel ok? Vallyk:mhm. Y/N:you sure your ok. Vallyk:yes i'm fine. Y/N:k go eat a salad or something.

*he went and got the left over salad from last night and ate some.

kaiden:*giggles* Y/N:want more?

*i gave him more, after a few more bites he kept rejecting the spoon so i guess he was full.

Y/N:good job baby.

*he smiled and burped and threw up a lil.

Y/N:uh oh.

*i got a cloth and wiped his mouth then i took him out and let him crawl around, i smiled then i went to vallyk and rubbed his back.

Y/N:you ok? Vallyk:yea. Y/N:you sure you don't seem like your self. Vallyk:just alot on my mind. Y/N:talk to me. Vallyk:no. Y/N:is it bad? Vallyk:no, well idk that's up to you. Y/N:why is it up to me. Vallyk:not saying no more. Y/N:baeeee tell mee. Vallyk:you trust me? Y/N:yea b- Vallyk:trust me. Y/N:you took my line. Vallyk:yes i did. Y/N:fine I'll trust you, don't make me regret it. Vallyk:i won't.

*i laughed then went in front of him and went live sence we haven't been on social media in like a year.

Vallyk:i forgot about social media. Y/N:hey guys long time no see. Live:its been a year! Y/N:ik my bad we have been busy. Vallyk: Kai kai no, you can't play with that.

*he went over to kaiden.

Live:whats his name? Y/N:kaiden.

*vallyk came over to me with kiaden in his hands.

Live:omg he's adorable! Vallyk:*smiles* Kaiden:*cries*.

*vallyk put him down and he stopped crying then i started shaking my but and vallyk smack it.

Vallyk:stop. Y/N:no, guys vallyk almost 21. Vallyk: yurp you just turned 20. Y/N:ik jaiden is almost 23 and Kobe is 21 like dang. Vallyk:😂, we getting older.

Y/N:i don't wanna get older thou. Vallyk:well, its not like we can go back to teenage hood.

Y/N:true.

*i shook my butt on vallyk and he looked at it then but his hands behind his head.

Vallyk:go ahead sence you wanna twerk on me so bad.

*i laughed and stopped then kaiden hit vallyk's leg.

Vallyk:what i do she did it. Kaiden:eh! Vallyk:😐. Live:😭😭.

*kobe requested to join so i added him.

Kobe:take ya lil ass to sleep. Vallyk: kai kai come on. Kaiden:eh. Vallyk:bro what does eh mean. Kobe:😭. Brooklyn:go get ya son. Kobe:what he do. Brooklyn:he's not listening he won't lay down. Kobe:DIOR!

*kobe got up and i watched him and laughed.

Kobe:momma told you to lay down ri? Dior:yea. Kobe:then lay down. Dior:meanie. Kobe:bruh. Y/N:😭😭.

*i added jaiden.

Jaiden: damn 😭. Kobe:shut up, dior lay down and go to bed. Dior:no. Kobe:😐, don't play wit me. *he started crying. Kobe:i'm done. Jaiden:😭. Y/N:😭. Brooklyn:dior what is wrong just go to sleep. Kobe:i should of never gave him the damn wine. Y/N:😭thats ya fault. Vallyk:OW! let go of my hair! Y/N:😭, kai-den😭.

*i went in the room and kaiden was grabbing vallyk's hair.

Vallyk:stop laughing at me😭. Y/N:😭😭. Kobe:dior want bottle? Dior:no. Kobe:what you want. Dior:boobie. Kobe:.... Jaiden:😭😭. Y/N:😭😭. Vallyk:kaiden let go. Kaiden:*giggles* Brooklyn:you did it, i told you not to say it around him. kobe:he's one i didn't expect him to understand wtf it was. Dior:fuck. Kobe:no don't say that. Dior:fuck. Brooklyn:you got this. Kobe:omg🤦🏽, dior no. Jaiden:😭, vallyk getting his hair pulled y/n is dieing and dior is cussin😭. Nova:oooo dior cussin. Kobe:bruh- dior no, now lay down.

*dior cried.

Kobe:ight don't cry but go to sleep ok? Dior:tay.

*kobe's screen went blank then back to light.

Kobe:who tf is tay? Jaiden:😭.

Vallyk:kaiden please let go.

*kaiden let go then bit vallyk.

Vallyk:ow shi- bi- kaiden! Jaiden:😭😭, when you remember you gotta kid and can't cus them out. Vallyk:nigga he bit me. Jaiden:😭.

*we laughed then vallyk put kaiden in the crib and put him to sleep, when he was sleep me and vallyk walked out the room and closed his door and went and cuddled on the couch.

Y/N:guys i'mma end this. Jaiden:igh night. Kobe:night.

*they left and i ended the live then i kissed vallyk and we watched a movie, after the movie was done me and vallyk layed on the long part of the couch and went to sleep.

*VALLYK POV*
*i woke up before y/n cause i wanted to prank her, i got up quitely and went and got our vlog camera and went in the room and did the intro.

Vallyk:ight wassup guys, today it's just me so that means i'm pranking baby girl*sigh* anyway y/n is currently still sleep so i am gonna be doing the not waking up prank, i'mma hide her phone and my phone so she don't call 911 cause if she do then we f*BEEP* anyway make sure you guys like the video and if your new why don't you just hit the subscribe button and push the post notification button to be notified when we post another video, ight lemme go check on kaiden cause he making noise and if he wake y/n up the prank finna be a fail.

*i went in kaiden room and he was sleep but moving around and making noise i put his pacifier in his mouth and he went quite and went back to sleep.

Vallyk:look at baby boy.

*i showed kaiden sleeping.

Vallyk:*smiles* ight let me go set this up and lay back down.

*i went and set the camera up then i started doing random stuff then i layed back down and y/n backed up on me, i smirked at the camera then i laughed a lil and cuddled her.