𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 38🦋

Vallyk: don't laugh at me. Y/N:it was funny. Vallyk:oh hush.

*vallyk bit my ear not hard.

Y/N:is you hungry. Vallyk:yea for you. Y/N:oh really. Vallyk:chill freak.

*we laughed then talked, a few minutes later we got on the ride, i started shaking then vallyk grabbed my hand.

Vallyk:babe. Y/N:hm. Vallyk:calm down. Y/N:si can't.

*before he put his belt on he kissed me then he sat down and put the vest thingy on then the workers came and tightened them.

Vallyk:shii i gotta pee.

*I started laughing.

Vallyk:stop it. Y/N:*wheezes*. Vallyk:ba-

*the ride took off.

Y/N:*screams* Vallyk:*Wheezes*

*it got to the top then it went down and i screamed very loud, when we were done we got off and vallyk was dying.

Y/N:stop. Vallyk:I can't.

*we walked out of where the ride was. Vallyk:bruh ya damn face.

Y/N:stop laughing at me.

*He laughed then i hit him

. Vallyk:ow. Y/N:stop laughing at me.

*i was about to walk away but he grabbed me and pulled me to him and purposely put his print on my butt.

Vallyk: don't hit me or punishment. Y/N:boy your getting a punishment. Vallyk:try me. Y/N:ok.

*i shook my butt on his print, he groaned then i walked away and he followed me.

Vallyk:yo. Y/N:hm. Vallyk:your meannn. Y/N:haha

*we went on a few more rides then we went to the movies, i was in the mood and i could tell vallyk was cause he was moving around alot and trying to hide his boner.

Y/N:bae. Vallyk:hm? Y/N:what time the movie start? Vallyk:umm 10:30, why?

*i looked down then back at him.

Vallyk: bett.

*we went over to the bathrooms but both girls and boys bathrooms were full.

Vallyk:fuck where we gonna go. Y/N:car? Vallyk:we would have to pay again to get back in. Y/N:oh uhh, i guess we gotta wait. Vallyk:*groans* bruh i can't. Y/N:same but we have to wait. Vallyk:can i get a kiss.

*i kissed him and we made out for a few seconds then we went over to the snacks and got our pop corn,candy and drinks then went to the movie and found our seat.

Vallyk:oh shii we wouldn't have time to do it anyway it's 10:24. Y/N:oh.

*he kissed me then the movie came on, we put the arm rest up and cuddled, when the movie was done i woke up and vallyk was sleep i guess we both fell asleep.

Y/N:baby wake up. Vallyk:hm. Y/N:wake up the movie done. Vallyk:oh shii. Y/N:we were both sleep. Vallyk:damn i was comfy. Y/N:ik.

*he laughed then the lights turned on and me and vallyk closed our eyes and laughed.

Vallyk:bright ass light. Y/N:ri.

*we laughed and got our stuff and left, we threw our trash away then got in the car, vallyk looked at me and kissed me.

Vallyk:i still get sum ri? Y/N:mhm. Vallyk:bett.

*he kissed me again then we went back to my house, when we got there dad was on the couch staring and mom was laughing.

Y/N:hey? Mom:hey. Vallyk:i am confused. Mom:he walked into kobe and Brooklyn doing it, then he walked in on jaiden and nova. Dad:no no cause they do it better then me and they are 17 and 18.

*Mom laughed harder.

Vallyk:i- umm. Y/N:damn.

*me and vallyk went upstairs to my room and put our stuff down when i turned around vallyk was shirt less and behind me.

Vallyk:come here.

*i bit my lip and went to him, he kissed me, we made out then dad walked in.

Dad:what the fuck is wrong with this house.

*he shut the door and mom started dying and vallyk couldn't keep his laugh in, we both laughed.