𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 47🦋

Y/N:i'm not pregnant. Vallyk:you will soon. Y/N:i- boy. Vallyk:😏. Y/N:see he different. Live:😭😭, vallyk you 17, right and already thinking about kids. Y/N:they said your 17 and already thinking about kids. Vallyk:yes i got names to, kaiden and Arianna. Y/N:😭. Live:what if you get two girls or two boys? Y/N:they said what if you get two boys or two girls. Vallyk:umm. Y/N:😭. Vallyk:see now. Y/N:😭, move ya damn leg.

*he moved then i bit his thigh.

Vallyk:yo, keep messing wit me.

*I stopped messing wit him and talked to the live.

Vallyk:baeee. Y/N:what now. Vallyk:can i get some. Y/N: some what? Vallyk:i'm not saying it on live. Y/N:oh no, i don't want to. Vallyk:pleaseee. Y/N:no. Vallyk:mamas, please. Y/N: hold on. Vallyk:😏. Y/N: sike. Vallyk:😐.

*he got up and went in the bathroom.

Y/N:babyyyy come back. Vallyk:no your mean. Y/N:please.

*SMUT*
Vallyk:n-ooo. Y/N: ya nasty.

*i ended the live then went in the bathroom and vallyk covered himself.

Vallyk:yooo get outttt. Y/N:no lemme help you.

*i got on my knees and stroked him and he bit his lip and put his head back then i put him in my mouth and sucked.

Vallyk:fuckkk just like that.

*he groaned and threw his head back then he nutted in my mouth, i stopped and swallowed and he pulled me up to his mouth and kissed me and some of his juices went in his mouth.

Vallyk:i'mma fuck you up. Y/N:do it then.

*he raised an eye brow then he took his shirt off, i took mine off then he started sucking on my neck.

Y/N:mmm.

*he smiled then gave me a few hickeys on my neck, i started taking my pants off and he started taking his off, he stopped kissing my neck and took his pants off then he tapped my leg, i jumped and he brought us into the room, he layed me on the bed and hovered over me, he slipped his hand in my underwear and fingered me while kissing my lips.

Y/N:ugh,mmm. Vallyk:like that? Y/N:ye-sss fuckk.

*he smirked then took his dick back out and pulled my underwear off and slipped it in.

Y/N:mmm. Vallyk:*groans*

*he put my legs up on his shoulders and pounded me.

Y/N:UGH FUCKK! Vallyk:shii.

*then he hit my good spot and i screamed.

Y/N:please don't stop. Vallyk: wasn't planning on it.

*he went deeper then i came and he accidentally nutted in me.

Vallyk:oh shi. Y/N: what. Vallyk:i nutted in u. Y/N:k? Vallyk:your pregnant. Y/N:mhm. Vallyk:why you not worried. Y/N:cause i'm on the pill. Vallyk:oh, could of told me dumbass. Y/N: didn't feel like it.

*he pounded me again, i threw my head back then he took my bra off and sucked on one of my boobs.

Y/N:mmmm.

*i acrched my back and he went deeper and harder and his mouth flung open and he closed his eyes.

Y/N:vallyyyy😫. Vallyk:*groans* shii mamas.

*his chain dangled in my face then he kissed me.

Vallyk:shii i'm close. Y/N:m-ughhhh.

*he went faster, I scratched at his back and he bit his lip as he went faster then i came and he nutted, he pulled out then layed next to me.

Y/N:i-i'm tired. Vallyk:same.

*i layed on his chest and we went to sleep.