𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 69🦋

Y/N:ik dior they weird, they gonna be here for the rest of ya life so you gotta get used to i-

*derek threw chanel's toy at my head.

Y/N:uh- gianna get ya boyfriend. Gianna:what he do? Y/N:he threw a toy at me.

*gianna went over to him.

Gianna:why you being mean. Derek:bruh, ion like this damn challenge. Y/N:what challenge. Derek:she gotra be my mom. Gianna:me ethir. Derek:i wanna act like you. Gianna:go ahead. Y/N:guys derek is about to act like gigi. Kobe:can have dior back. Y/N:nope. Kobe:y/n fr gimme. Y/N:you meannnn.

*Kobe took dior from me then sat next to Brooklyn.

Derek:why yall looking at me. Gianna:nobody lo- oh.

*derek laughed then  sat next to me.

Derek:hey girl. Y/N:bro. Derek:bitch gimme a hug.

*derek hugged me then got up and went to the mirror.

Derek:babe look at my ass it's getting bigger- is you not gonna look? fine bye bitch.

Gianna:now bae. Kobe:gigi be extra. Derek:AYA STFU! SEE THATS WHAT YA ASS GET FOR BEING SO DMAN LOUD. Gianna:shut up. Derek:baeeeee you want some? No you aint want it? i went to the gym all day to make my ass bigger fa you and you aint want it? fuck you, you sleeping on the couch- shi i'm in your house.... still.

*Me and Gianna started dying.

Vallyk:gigi extra extra. Gianna:so are you. Derek:nah that's you. Gianna:atleast i don't talk to my self while i use the bathroom. Derek:shut up. Gianna:*mocking voice* yea ik gigi cute asf, i'mma put a baby in her one day. Derek:shut- your done.

*We all laughed.

D/M:yall are something else.

*Maya laughed.

Mike:nah don't laugh you extra to. Maya:boy how. Mike:you really just asked that?  Maya:ye- wait nvm shut up. Mike: exactly. Maya:fuck you. Mike:do it then. Maya:no cause then your gonna take control. Mike:yes yes i am.

Derek: boys in control yall go to slow. Vallyk:fax. Kobe:right if you gonna ride me ride me and go at a decent speed, going all slow. Brooklyn:boy shut up, cause when i went fast you said it was to fast. Kobe:no i didn't. Y/N:i don't like going fast. Vallyk:why. Y/N:cause it hurts. Gianna: exactly try being a girl during it then you will see why. Derek:i would still want you to go fast. Nova:jaiden can't say nun. Jaiden:ik i really can't... Kobe:lucky, I gotta force her down on my shit, you said you wanted it, so take it.

*Brooklyn rolled her eyes then the boys laughed

Nova:i'm different, you in the bed with me you finna enjoy it so. Kobe:come here then.

*he was joking and looked at Brooklyn and jaiden.

Kobe:i'm joking.

*Brooklyn smacked him.

Kobe:oww Brooklyn: don't play wit me. Kobe:you mean, and yall say boys are abusive. Y/N:well. Kobe:ok other then him. Y/N:ok. Kobe:but damn girl that hurt.

*Mike laughed.

Maya:shush. Mike:no slow poke. Maya:fine the next time we do it I'mma make sure to go extra slow. Nova: don't do that, trust me you don't wanna do that. Jaiden:finna get yo ass fucked up.

Y/N:yeah i did that to vallyk, ain'tnt end well. Kobe:we know, you couldn't walk then you got mad cause we laughed at you.

*Vallyk tried not to laughed, I looked at him. Vallyk:i'm not laughing 🥲. Y/N:bae..

*He started dying.

Y/N:bett.

*i tried to get up and couldn't.

Y/N:damn this annoyinggg.

*i got on all fours then got up and got my phone and sat on the couch next to jaiden.

Vallyk:come hereee Y/N:no. Vallyk:please. Y/N:i'm not getting back up.

*someone knocked and mom opened it,  it was andrew and aya and aya slipped, Jaiden started dying.

Mike:*wheezes* Kobe:bro how. Aya:shut up.

*Andre started wheezing.

Aya:bett yall all finna get it.

*Derek hid face and laughed and so did i and vallyk.

Andrew:bae you good? Aya:shush. (W/D=andrew dad) W/D: what a shame. Andrew:babe. Aya: nope move it.

*she walked in and took her jaket and shoes off then took dior.

Kobe:bro.

Aya:gotta problem? Kobe:ye- Aya:deal wit it. Kobe:... Vallyk:damn. Y/N:aya you ok. Aya:not y'all laughing at me- Derek. Derek:y-ea. Aya:wowwww. Brooklyn:where dior g- when she take him. Kobe:like 2 mins ago. Brooklyn: don't get smart with me. kobe:i wasn't but ok...

*kobe went to the stairs.

Brooklyn:bae it was a joke. Kobe:mhm. Brooklyn:come back. Kobe:i'm going to use the bathroom. Brooklyn:oh.

*he shook his head then went upstairs and aya sat on andrew's lap.

Mom: Kobe mad. Brooklyn:did i do it? Mom:nope, he just got his son and yall keep taking him. Aya:he can have him back.

*kobe came back down and he did look mad, he sat on the couch and went to his phone.

Brooklyn:whats wrong? Kobe:nun.

*he layed on her.

Brooklyn:baby tell. Kobe:they keep taking dior from me. Mom:told ya. Kobe:how you know? Mom:boy i gave birth to you.

*Jaiden laughed.

Nova: did she lie? Kobe:shut up.

*it went silent then dior farted well we thought he did.

Aya:diorrrr. Kobe:.... Brooklyn:ha.

*then he did it again and it was wet and Kobe started laughing.

Aya:noooo he didn't. Brooklyn: damn.

*Andre laughed.

Nova:yea good luck wit that one. Jaiden: this brings back to many memories. Nova:oh yea.  Jaiden:no shush. Nova:she went right in ya hand. Jaiden:no shut up.. Ayla;*giggles* Nova:*gasp*baby you laughed🥺/. Jaiden:good job mama. Mom:wha? Jaiden:first laugh. Mom:awww. Nova:and it was on Christmas.