𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 85🦋

Maya:i'm glad our group is still together. Kobe:same, i talked to gio. Skylar:why? Kobe:we aren't friends i just said hi. Skylar:oh. Angel:why you care. skylar:cause i don't wanna see him no more. Kobe: bro he all the way in Atlanta. Skyalr:oh my bad calm down. Kobe:no.  Vallyk: y/n called me her husband. Kobe:jaiden said he proposing. Y/N:when?? and i didn't call you husband. Vallyk:yes ya did and when? Kobe:later today. Vallyk:now i wanna propose. Y/N:😏. Mike:not the smirk. Kobe:why derek so quite.

*we looked at derek and he was sleep.

Kobe:ya man growing a beard. Gianna:so are you. Brooklyn:right. Kobe: should i keep it. Brooklyn:if you want to i wouldn't care. Kobe:nah my face to beautiful. Brooklyn:who lied? Kobe:no one, who lied to you? Brooklyn:wow Kobe:i'm joking. Valkyk:derek knocked out.

*gianna tickled him and he woke up.

Derek:baby chill.

Gianna:you getting dark lil boy. Derek:no I'mma look like that one dark chip in the bag. Kobe:😭. Gianna:really? Brooklyn:oh so you was tired.

*I looked at Dior.

Kobe: thank you go to sleep. Brooklyn:😭, see kobe get pissed off way to easy. Y/N: vallyk go soft then he get mad. Vallyk:shush. Y/N:😭. Vallyk:i'mma get you back for the prank you did. Y/N:if you say so.

*we all laughed, then talked for a while then we song happy birthday and packed up and went home, when we got home me and vallyk went and took a shower and got kaiden ready for bed while vallyk was still getting dressed i took vallyk's cake out and put the 2 and 0 on and lit them and started recording then vallyk came out in boxers and was on his phone.

Vallyk:mam- *smiles* really. Y/N:yup happy birthday baby. Vallyk: thank you.

*he kissed me and blew the candle out, i stopped recording and we took some pictures.

Vallyk:thankyou for everything today. Y/N:yw, and btw that's what i was hiding. Vallyk:😂, can we cuddle. Y/N:your not hungry? Vallyk:no. Y/N:k.

*i put the cake in  the fridge then we turned the lights off and went in the room and laid down, i laid kaiden on my chest and turned the tv on, vallyk was laying on his back and on his phone.

Vallyk: babe. Y/N:hm? Vallyk: look.

*i looked at him and he had a filter that made you bald on.

Y/N:noooo. Vallyk:😭, mamas look. Y/N:no. Vallyk:pleaseeee. Y/N:baby whyyy. Vallyk:cause.

*I looked at it and he took a picture.

Y/N:you mean. Vallyk: i love you. Y/N: cool. Vallyk:wow. Y/N:i'm joking i love you too.

*he sat up and kissed me and i kissed him back then i put kaiden in his crib and put a blanket on him then i went and sat on vallyk in riding position and he put his phone down and gripped my butt.