𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 87🦋

Derek:no did you see her face. Kobe:right😭she was like wtf is this. Ayla:*cries* Jaiden:😭. Nova: don't laugh at her. Kobe:dior, you  want juice? Dior:yea.

*he went to kobe and kobe did the same thing, he made a face but wanted more.

Kobe:lil boy. Brooklyn:what you give him. kobe:nun. Derek:you finna get ya ass beat. Kobe:shut up. Brooklyn: Derek what he give him. Derek:i'm not rating my bro out. Gianna:what happened? Derek:aw shii. Kobe:bro we both fucked.

*then the taste came to dior and he started crying, kobe and derek died of laughter and so did jaiden.

Brooklyn:whats wrong, why y'all laughing. Valkyk:😭. Y/N:yall are so mean. Nova:mama better? Ayla:yea. Nova:dada mean. Nova:meanie. Jaiden:😭. Kobe:omg bro his face. Derek:😭. Gianna:what did yall do, why is valkyk hiding his face. Kobe:kai kai. Y/N:boy no.

Kobe:why not😭. Y/N:he to young. Gianna:yall gave him wine. Kobe+Jaiden:👀. Brooklyn:kobe. Kobe:aye he wanted more. Derek:right he opened his mouth fa more.

*kaiden came to kobe cause kobe said his name.

Kobe: want juice. Kaiden:... Y/N: Kobe. Kobe: igh nvm.

*kaiden looked at me and vallyk then went to me and i picked him up and he played with my hair.

Skylar:omg we getting old. Angel: that came out of no where. Skylar:it feels like yesterday when i met yall. Y/N:😭, old days were fun. Kobe:that school was fun thou, all them fights and shi. Nova:ayla you hungry? Ayla:hell yea. Kobe+Derek:oh no. Jaidne:ayla no. Ayla:koko and derek said it ok.

*i turned my head to where kobe and derek were and there were gone.

Jaiden:where they g- anyway whatever you here us say don't say it ok. Ayla:sowy🥺. Jaiden: don't cry it's ok.

*they came back and they were dying.

Gianna:what is so funny. Kobe:cause when i told her that i was zooted asf. Derek:same😭. Gianna: Derek you said you quit. Derke:now what had happened was. Kobe:😭. Andrew:that aint gonna work no more bro, trust me I tried it on her. Derek:😭, ok so one thing happened then some other stuff happened and yea. Gianna:😐, i'm not 2. Ayla:heyyy. Jaiden:😭. Kobe:oo you offended her. Gianna:shut up. Ayla:drama.

*Kobe and derek started dying and so did vallyk.

Aya:girl, where you learning this stuff from. Vallyk:😭😭. Kobe:bro😭. Derek:😭😭.

*kobe and derek were on the floor laughing hard.

Jaiden:yea you aint staying wit them no more. Mike:drama really 😭. Maya:what kobe and derek be teaching you. Ayla;nothin.

Maya: yea ok. Nova:i can't. Jaiden:what is so funny. Kobe:you will see.

*Derek and kobe got up.

Derek:ight continue.  Gianna:anyway i'm not five why didn't you quit. Derek:this is gonna be so funny. Kobe:right. Derek:ok anyway, because- Ayla:record. Kobe:😭. Y/N:Ayla😭. Nova:lil girl. Ayla:shh tea time. Derek:😭😭. Ayla:i do it? Kobe:y-ea😭. Jaiden:yea you not staying with them no more. Derek:why not😭. Aya:kobe breath.

*kobe started wheezing then he walked away and the cat flew.

Jaiden:wtf is happening. Kobe:bro the c-at. Derek:*silent laugh*

*then cat kept jumping in the air.

Kobe:ya cat is a fucking bunny😭.  Derek:ribit. Kobe:nigga thats a frog😭. Derek:oh😭 meow. Brooklyn:i- Ayla:🤨. Nova:the cat jumping around them too are on the ground laughing vallyk's dying behind y/n. Vallyk:no stop😭. Kobe:😭. Jaiden:you knew about this? Vallyk:i was with them😭. Y/N:oh wow.

Kobe:ahhh haha😭. Derek:fuck my stomach 😭. Kobe:😭😭. Aya: they are really having a good laugh.

*the cat jumped again and they laughed harder and kaiden stared at them and the cat.

Vallyk:he is so confused 😭. Brooklyn:baby. Dior:dada. Kobe:huh? Derek:ight nobody say anything funny.

*they both calmed down then they looked and the cat was climbing the curtains.

Kobe:ya cat needs help. Derek:ong it's spider cat. Kobe:spider cat 😭 Brooklyn:no we not doing this whole wheezing thing again. Kobe:😂. Brooklyn:you scared dior look at him. Kobe:come here.

*dior went to him and layed on his chest.

Kobe: don't cry ok. Kaiden:... Vallyk:kai kai.

*vallyk tried to kiss his cheek and kaiden pushed his face away.

Vallyk: oh wow. Kaiden:.... Y/N:can momma get kiss.

*kaiden kissed my lips.

Y/N:thankyou, can dada get on.

*he leaned and kissed vallyk.

Vallyk: thank you. Kobe:bruh ya damn cat. Jaiden:wt- Nova:BRUNO GET YA ASS OFF MY DAMN CURTAINS.

*bruno jumped down then went upstairs.

Nova:this cat getting on my nervous. Jaiden:he's a kitten. Nova: I don't give a shit. Ayla:dada. Jaiden:yea. Ayla:momma mad bruno. Jaiden:yea she mad at bruno.

*we laughed then we ate food song happy birthday watched ayla open gifts, after all that i helped jaiden and nova straighten up what the kids messed up.

Vallyk:my head hurt. Kobe:😂. Brooklyn: are you drunk. Kobe:who you, no don't touch me i gotta girl. Derek:*snores* Gianna:yea i'm driving home. Brooklyn:😭. Y/N: vallyk. Vallyk:yea. Y/N:no. Vallyk:why not.

*he started getting freaky.

Y/N:vallyk. Vallyk:hm? Jaiden:nova why you tell them where it is. Nova:lil boy you told them. Jaiden:no i didn't. Ayla:yea did. Jaiden:wow. Nova:yea 2 beats one. Jaiden:shush. Skylar:my head hurt. Angel:you were drinking to? Skylar:no it just hurts. Angel:oh. Aya:babyyyy can we please have a kid look how cute they are. Andrew:mamas not yet. Aya:please.  Andrew:what yall doin tomorrow. Vallyk:lazy day. Y/N:yup. Andrew:igh, aya it's 10 can we go home. Aya:baby? Andrew:i'm leaving. Aya:your so mean. Andrew:mhm.

Vallyk:give her a baby you won't regret it. Andrew:i'll think about it. Aya:k.

*andrew and aya said bye and left and so did skylar and angel.

Maya:ayla falling asleep. Jaiden:mama. Ayla:yea. Jaiden:go upstairs and get undressed. Ayla:idk how. Jaiden:ight go upstairs and wait for me or momma ok. Ayla:k, bye koko. Kobe:bye best friend.

*she smiled and went upstairs.

Dior:i sleepy. Brooklyn:wanna go night night? Dior:yea. Jaiden:kobe we still hanging out tomorrow. Kobe:huh- yea who ever just ssid that. Jaiden:😭.

*we laughed then we all went home, when we got home i got kaiden ready for bed then i put kaiden in his high chair and fed him.

Y/N: it's yummy? Kaiden:*giggles* num. Y/N:what you trying to say lil man.

*i smiled and so did he then vallyk came out the bed room with his blanket and layed on the couch.

Y/N:baby whats wrong? Vallyk:my head hurts. Y/N:go eat something you haven't eaten.