𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 41🦋

Brooklyn:not my fault i'm the favorite. Kobe:no i'm her favorite. Jaiden:yea we know. Mom:i don't have a favorite.

*Chanel fell down the steps.

Kobe:damn.

*Kobe started laughing.

Y/N:aww chanel.

*i picked her up.

Y/N:oh shii you gotta go for walk and eat my bad.

*i put her harness on then went outside, vallyk came with me.

Vallyk:so. Y/N:here we go with the so.

*He laughed.

Vallyk:when we move in together are you sure your gonna be happy? Y/N:yup, i want a baby girl thou. Vallyk:hell no, boy first. Y/N: what we gonna name the boy. Vallyk: kyrie or kaiden. Y/N:jaiden with a k.

*He laughed.

Y/N:ok i like kaiden more. Vallyk:i knew you would. Y/N:is kk girly? Vallyk:for a nick name? Y/N:yea. Vallyk:kinda. Y/N:i wanna name a gir Skylar and nickname sky. Vallym:igh skylar pena and kaiden pena. Y/N:i like it wait middle name. Vallyk:kaiden martin pena. Y/N:aww thats cute. Vallyk: and Skylar faith pena. Y/N:you are hooked onto the faith name. Vallyk:yes i am.

*I laughed.

Vallyk:names good? Y/N:yup, only two kid- Vallyk:no we having three. Y/N:but i don't want a middle child cause then they are gonna feel like they are treated differently. Vallyk:true, umm 4? Y/N:sure we gonna need a decent sized house. Vallyk:right, should we get an apartment first then get a house when we ready for one? Y/N:y-

*Elijah came over to us.

Elijah:wassup y/n. Y/N:why are you here? Elijah:because i wanna talk to you. Y/N: well i don't wanna talk to you. Vallyk:bro move. Elijah:no i wanna talk to her.

*he came closer to me and vallyk pushed him away and i picked chanel up.

Vallyk:get the fuck away from her i don't trust you. Elijah:what am i gonna do. Vallyk:good question nobody knows. Elijah:can i pet the dog Y/N:no. Elijah: please, i like puppies you know that. Y/N:no elijah please leave me alone. Elijah:y/n i'm sorry, i really am can you take me back. Y/N:no i'm with vallyk.

Elijah:if you weren't with vallyk would you get with me. Y/N:i don't know.. Vallyk:wow. Y/n:Wha- Vallyk:you would go back to the person that hurt you, that beat the crap outta you? Y/N:no. Elijah: bro chill you scaring her. Vallyk:you are the last person that could say someone is scaring her, she was fucking tramatized after you beat her. Elijah:i'm sorry.

*i put my head down cause i felt bad for elijah and because elijah was ri vallyk was scaring me.

Elijah:bro your scaring her. Vallyk:am i scaring you?

*i nodded yes and his face softened untill elijah laughed and slapped vallyk.

vallyk:nigga your sick.

*vallyk pushed him then went over to me and Elijah walked away and vallyk hugged me.

Vallyk:i'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you it's just that i don't want you to get hurt by him. Y/N: it's ok.

*he kissed, we walked chanel then went back to the house, when we walked in kobe....

Kobe:AHHH! Y/n:*screams* Kobe:damn.

He laughed then i hit him, vallyk just looked shook.

Vallyk:damn bruh. Jaiden:vallyk's face killed me. Y/N:fucking dumbass. Kobe:she sc- Y/N:shut up. Kobe:mak-

*i gave him a stare and he shut up.

Y/N:ok then.

*he rolled his eyes then vallyk shut the door and i gave chanel some food and took the harness off.

Nova: jaiden tinny. Jaiden:was-wasn't you shaking? Nova:shut up. Jaidne:oh ok. Nova:"oh ok" shut ya dumbass us. Kobe:dayum. Jaiden:see now you don't learn. Nova:bitch. Jaiden:nova called me a bitch. Nova: yes i did. Jaiden:bett bi- Niva:say it. Jaiden:bitch.

*nova chased him around the house.

Jaiden:AHHH SHII MY NUTS! Dad:what is wrong with your kids. Kobe:your kids to. Dad:*smiles* Mom:aww kobe be- Kobe:i take it back now. Mom:boy. Kobe:I'm playin. Brooklyn:you so mean. Kobe:hush, you know what i don't like. Brooklyn: what? Kobe: that your heart gets to pound in you every day but i can't.

Dad:ha. Mom:kobe. Kobe:not so innocent am i. Vallyk:igh that was good.

*Kobe laughed.

Brooklyn:i-i mm ok. Kobe:you was doing that la- Mom: shush we know, y/n was screaming, and yall bed was hitting the wall, we know.

*Vallyk laughed, then Jaiden came back downstairs.

Jaiden:see i know how to stay quiet. Mom:no no you don't, nova was loud. Jaiden:i said me not her. Mom:and i said no you don't. Kobe:wait when you come back down. Jaiden:just now that's why i'm on the step. Kobe:wait why am i talking to you. Dad:why you not talking to him. Kobe:cause i was messin wit him then he saw shrimp in the sink and said oh look i found ya dick. Y/n:i mean did he lie? Kobe:... Brooklyn: nope not a-

*kobe grabbed her neck.

Kobe:keep playing wit me. Brooklyn:... Kobe:i am not tinny. Jaiden:so why you the same size as a shrim- Kobe:do i have to prove i'm not tinny? Vallyk:i'm small. Y/N:your what? Vallyk:small. Y/N:one more time? Vallyk:small. Y/N:did he just say he small? ok... Vallyk:bae. Y/N:yes. Vallyk:i'm small. Y/N:ok. Kobe:i'm like 2 inches. Jaiden:one. Kobe:bitch. Jaiden:pussy. Kobe: ass whole. Jaiden:mouth whole.  Kobe:shut up. Jaiden:make me. Kobe:stoppppp it's not fair.

*he crossed his arms, vallyk laughed.

Kobe:stop laughing at me. Mom:aww my lil baby come here. Kobe:no. Mom:ok y/n and jaiden come. Kobe:NO

*he layed on mom.

Kobe:mine dummies. Jaiden:we didn't even move. Y/N:ri.. Vallyk:last night was fun. Dad:we know. Vallyk:not like that we went to six flags and the movies.
Mom:aww nice.

*vallyk hugged me from behind and i laughed.

Vallyk:y/n loves me. Kobe: Brooklyn said she hate me, she said she don't love me. Brooklyn:boy now you damn well i ain't say dat. Kobe:you don't love me. Brooklyn:what if i do? Kobe:say it then. Brooklyn:nope you gotta earn it. Kobe:babyyyy.

*She laughed.

Kobe:you mean. Brooklyn:we never said i love you to each other before thou. Kobe:k i do love you thou. Brooklyn:its obvious. Kobe:I try to be nice.  Jaiden:i'm bored. Nova:i can make you not bored. Jaiden:👀.

*jaiden and nova look down then nova smirked and went upstairs.

Jaiden:see ya.

*he went upstairs.

Kobe:mall? Y/N:wait shopping spree?! Brooklyn:please babe! Kobe:😐. Vallyk:bruh. Y/N:please baby i will give you anything you want. Vallyk:all i want is kisses and cuddles. Y/N:k can we go shopping? Vallyk:fine don't drain my bank. Y/N:i won't, i wouldn't even drain mine mabey kobe's but ye- Kobe:wow bett.