Chapter thirsty four

The cold air surrounds my body. Even though I have two thick blankets over me, the heater refuses to work properly. And this let's the winter air move where ever it pleases. Cold air makes it hard to sleep, so all the company I have at the moment is my thoughts.

Wait.

Is it. . after?

"Kacchan!" I half yell half talk without thinking.

"W-what?" Kacchan shoots up from his laying position across the room.

"Is it, y'know, after now?" He turns his head to me and blinks a few times. Then ultimately flops back down on his bed. "Kacchan! I wanna know!" He doesn't respond to me, so I get up quickly and jump on his bed. "Kacchan!" I put my arms on his side and start to shake him. "Wake up!" "I swear, it's midnight and I just got to bed." He flicks my forehead. "Ow-" I cover the wound with my hands. "Please?" He glances at me. "I fucking guess, now would you please go back to bed?" I giggle, "Yay! But um. . ." Kacchan rolls his eyes, probably so far back that he can see his brain. "But um what, Deku." "Can I sleep with you? It's too cold to sleep by myself." "I guess." He says grumpily. I flop down right beside him and nuzzle under the covers, only just then realizing how cold it really is from above the covers. "Night night." I smile warmly before closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, dick head."