Chapter twoooo

Deku's pov~

After a couple weeks of getting used to college and new faces, I finally feel like I'm at ease. I'm still sort of anxious about certain things, but with Uraraka being here it has made me feel better. Katsuki has lightened up slightly and I've managed to have small talk with him here and there, but nothing major. Classes haven't been too terribly hard, just getting to know the teachers and what the rest of the semester was going to be like in that class. I haven't really tried talking to anyone yet, but I think it'll be better that way. 

Today I was going to go out to get some food for me and Uraraka. She's been asking for ramen nonstop all week and refuses to eat food in the college cafeteria. Because I would rather her not starve, I cave in and drive to the ramen shop she likes. Talking to people at cash registers has always been something I suck at. Who knows why it's such a challenge for me, but it is. The hardest challenge I have yet to overcome.

I pull into the parking lot right in front of the shop and just sit there for a moment. Everything's going to go fine, I just need to calm down. Telling myself that alone, practically made my heart want to jump out of my chest. My ribcage keeps him in there thankfully, like a prison for an escapee. I turn my little car off and slowly walk into the store, looking down at the ground bellow me the entire time. The glass door containing all of the wonderful smell inside, was doing a poor job of it. Now that I think about it, ramen sounds good. Like, really good. I open the glass door and go to the cash register. The fragrant smells of Japanese dishes filled my nose and somehow managed to calm me down. I suppose this makes me think of my mom, maybe that's why. She always made the best food. I look up at the tall, buff looking man with a black apron on, and force a small smile. "Hey kid, whatcha' want?" he says kindly as I approach. His before slight smile was now a comforting grin, like he knew I was anxious and wanted to make me feel welcome. "O-oh um just one m-moment please." I smile nervously. Although the smell of food calmed me down somewhat, talking to someone was still hard. "Sure thing, take your time." I steady my shaky arm and reach for my phone in my back pocket. I open my text messages with Uraraka and look for where she said what kind of ramen she wants. "O-okay I think I'm ready to order now, sir." 

                                                                                              ~~~

I eventually went back to campus after successfully getting two bowls of to go ramen. The next task is to find Uraraka's dorm room. It shouldn't be too hard to find it, she found mine just fine and her dorm is close.

After walking around the corridors I finally find Uraraka's room. I happily knock on the door and wait for it to be opened. I clutch the plastic bag that is hopefully securely holding our ramen and wait. A few seconds pass and a girl with pretty, big eyes and shinny, green hair opened the door. Her face was plastered with confusion before almost instantaneously being replaced with realization. "You're Uraraka's friend, right?" I nodded my head quickly. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Tsu." She smiles and tilts her head to the left slightly, her hand still holding the doorknob. "I-it's nice to meet you too. My name is Izuku Midoriya, But you can call me Deku." Behind her I hear faint footsteps growing closer, then Uraraka's head pops up on Tsuyu's shoulder. "Hey, Deku! Did you get me ramen?" I chuckle, "Yes, I did." She jumps up and down, "Yayyy!" Tsuyu moves from her position at the door, to her bed.

Me and Uraraka eat and have light conversation with Tsuyu chiming in occasionally. Somehow Katsuki was brought up. "So do you like your dormie, Deku?" Uraraka asks enthusiastically with big eyes. "N-no. I mean he is very attractive and he's really ignorant and its kind of cute but we aren't close enough for me to like him. And even if I did like him, he wouldn't like me. . . probably." Tsuyu's head perks up, "Then get close! ask him out. In a "friend" way. Get to know him." I tilt my head quizzically. "Where would we go?" Tsuyu puts a finger slightly above her chin, but below still below her lower lip. "I know!" Uraraka practically yelled, "The mall!" "Or to get food." Tsuyu adds. "He probably wont want to go though. . ." Uraraka takes a big bite of her noodles, "It wilf beh fime." she says with her mouth full. "Chew with your mouth closed, that's gross." Uraraka swallows the ramen and smiles sheepishly. 

                                                                                           ~~~

When I get back to my dorm the first thing I was met with was Katsuki on his bed asleep. The peaceful look on his face reminds me of a small child. I can hear his shallow breaths and occasional sighs. I hang my keys up on the hook on the gray painted walls and take off my shoes. I decide to lay down and relax for a bit but that eventually turns into a nap. 

I wake up to a consist ringing. God I hate that sound, it reminds me of an alarm. The anxiety and hatred filling sound eventually wakes up Katsuki. I remain still and keep my eyes closed. "Fuck man." He sighs deeply, "What in the fuck do you want, mom?" Katsuki's footsteps head out of the dorm and the door slams behind him. I wonder what that was all about.