Chapter 23.5:>>

"I feel sooo much better, Kacchan!" I say as I sit up from previously laying down. He side eyes me, "That's good, fucker." I nod my head, "So, for awhile I've kind of been wanting to go to a park with you. . ." "And. . .?" "And I was wondering if we could go together." I grin. He doesn't respond. "Right now?" "Yeah!" I say enthusiastically. "I. . . I fucking guess." "Yay!" I squeal as I walk over to his bed and sit by him. I lay down on my stomach and extend my arms in front of me. "What are you doing?" He says, sounding agitated. "Laying." "Well aren't we going to go?" "Well yeah, but I figured it would take you a minute to get ready." I say looking him up and down. "IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSULT?" He yells as I laugh, "That's scary, Kacchan."

~~~

We walk off the college grounds to a stop sign. "Ruuun!" I say as the last car passes so we can cross the street. I run full speed to the other side and watch as Kacchan jogs, it's kind of hot honestly, I stifle my smile. "What?" Kacchan asks as he catches up to me. "Nothing." I say quickly and speed walk in front of him. He doesn't further question thankfully."

I slow my pace and begin walking next to him. Our hands brush. And then again. My heart rate speeds up and my face begins to flush. His pinky wraps around mine, and we walk the rest of the way like that, holding pinkies.

~~~

As we walk down the gravel path in a sma community park, we get closer, and closer. "Let's go sit on that bench over there," I point to a dark green bench, with a large oak tree hanging over it. It's really pretty, it's one of those trees you see in pictures, not the ugly brown trees you would usually see. We walk over to it and sit on it, not too terribly comfortable, but what do you expect. It's wood. Still holding pinkies, and still close, the leaves from the tree fall all around us. "It's really pretty, don't you think?" Kacchan just nods his head as he looks around the tranquil scenery. "Deku." "Yeah?" I look over at him. "You look. . ." He looks over at the hanging branches off the tree, "cute." Ehhh? This is the first ever genuine compliment he's ever given me. "W-what? Really?" I ask in disbelief. "Well yeah really. It's not like I'd lie. . ." He rubs the back of his neck with his hand. "T-thank you. . ." I say in a small voice. "U-um let's walk some more."

"I don't like gravel." I say as I stomp on the ground. "Why?" His eyebrows knit. "I just don't like the way it feels underneath my feet." He laughs softly, "Well I guess it does feel strange." "It does. It's gross." I scrunch my nose. Us holding pinkies slowly becomes holding hands. As we walk closer to the middle of the park, I spot a fountain. I gasp, "Do you have any change on you?" "Um, maybe. Let me see. . ." He checks his wallet, "Yeah. Why?" "Can I have a coin, for a wish." He rolls his eyes, "I fucking guess," he hands me a nickle. "Thank you, Kacchan!" I turn to the fountain excitedly and throw the coin in. I wish. . . for me and Kacchan to get married! I'm only half serious though. I mean, I have everything I would want right now really. A super. . . hot, almost boyfriend, college, amazing friends, delicious food, what else is there to want?

"You should make a wish too, Kacchan." He scoffs, "Fuck no." My eyebrows knit, "C'mon, please?" I look up at him with big eyes. "Fine." He forcefully grabs a coin from his wallet and tosses it in. "Now make a wish!" He pauses for a moment, hopefully making a wish like I said to. He turns to me. "What'd you wish for?" I ask. "None of your business." I frown, "Tell me!" I shake his arm. "Fine, but get your stupid ass off of me." I let go off him quickly, anticipating his answer. "I wished for this," he bends down slightly and kisses my lips, gently. "Ka-" I close my eyes and kiss him back, long and hard.

Tehehehe I'll edit this sometime later lmaoo. Oh, but for all of you klance lovers, I started a fanfic of them! Go check it out:) if you haven't watched voltron you can still read itttt, so don't be shy;) night, lovelys<3